본문 바로가기
HOME> 논문 > 논문 검색상세

학위논문 상세정보

품질특성의 우선순위 결정을 위한 에이전트 구축 및 응용 원문보기
(An) implementation and application of the agent to obtain an overall priority of the quality characteristics

  • 저자

    배재석

  • 학위수여기관

    慶北大學校 大學院

  • 학위구분

    국내석사

  • 학과

    농업경제학과

  • 지도교수

  • 발행년도

    2004

  • 총페이지

    iv, 60p.

  • 키워드

    에이전트 구축 품질특성 우선순위;

  • 언어

    kor

  • 원문 URL

    http://www.riss.kr/link?id=T10045695&outLink=K  

  • 초록

    Currently, there is cutthroat competition in the buyer's market and the customer preferences are very diverse and their customer loyalty level is very low. In these situations, it is very important for the companies facing with WTO/DDA agricultural negotiation to acknowledge the changes in customer's demand patterns quickly and respond to them appropriately. Therefore, the companies need to analyze continually the customer's needs about the quality characteristics of products in order to enhance the competitive power under these conditions. The purpose of this study is to design the agent which can analyze the priority of the quality characteristics of a product autonomously, continuously and efficiently by real-time, and to apply to the real world. The main substance of this study can be summarized as follows : First of all, Analytic Hierarchy Process(AHP) is used to this study in order to analyze the priority of the quality characteristics. And the online survey method is used to this study for data collection. Secondly, the major algorithm of the agent is designed by the eigenvector method of the AHP. Especially, a prototype is made in this study for incorporating the agent with the online survey. It consists of four major components : the respondents, the agent, the online survey, the user. Finally, the prototype developed in study is applied to the marketing of Korean traditional liquor. it is the overall priority of the quality characteristics on Korean traditional liquor that analyzed through Japanese : the product features (0.342) ≫ the price(0.269) ≫ the design(0.171) ≫ the unit of packing(0.112) ≫ the percentage of alcohol in liquor(0.106) on the result of level 1, the taste(0.170) ≫ the incense(0.075) ≫ the raw materials(0.067) ≫ the color(0.030) on the result of the product features in level 2, the Korean traditional style(0.107) ≫ the Japanese traditional style(0.030) ≫ the Western style(0.024) on the result of the design in level 2. Those results can be the basic information on the Korean traditional liquor company's decision-making to strengthen the competitive power in Japanese market. 23% of the respondents passed the consistency test without correction as well. On the other hand, 77% of the respondents modified their submitted replies more than once. It means if the traditional survey methods are used for this questionnaire, 77% of answers can give a negative effect on analyzed result. In other words, if the agent is used to research respondent's intuitive judgment, researchers can get a more objective analysis through the consistency test.


 활용도 분석

  • 상세보기

    amChart 영역
  • 원문보기

    amChart 영역