본문 바로가기
HOME> 논문 > 논문 검색상세

학위논문 상세정보

유방암 환자의 자아존중감, 분노표현 및 외상 후 스트레스 증후군과의 관계 원문보기

  • 저자

    하유정

  • 학위수여기관

    경상대학교 대학원

  • 학위구분

    국내석사

  • 학과

    간호학과 임상간호학

  • 지도교수

  • 발행년도

    2014

  • 총페이지

    vi, 68 p.

  • 키워드

    유방암 자아존중감 분노표현 외상 후 스트레스 증후군(PTSS);

  • 언어

    kor

  • 원문 URL

    http://www.riss.kr/link?id=T13534329&outLink=K  

  • 초록

    The present study is a descriptive survey research to identify relationship among self-esteem, anger expression, and post traumatic stress disorder of patients with breast cancer. Subjects were 118 patients with breast cancer that were selected from 'S' university hospital in 'C' city in Gyeongsangnam-do and from 'G' hospital in 'G' city in Gyeonggi-do. To protect the subjects, data were collected after the permission from Institutional Review Boards(IRB, 2014-SCMC-020-01) of 'S' university hospital in 'C' city in Gyeongsangnam-do. Data collecting period was for 4 weeks from Apr 16th, 2014 to May 12th, 2014. Study tool used for self-esteem was Rosenberg(1965)'s tool which was translated by Jeon, Byoung-Jae(1974). And a tool for anger expression was Jeon, Kyem-Goo's Korean version of STAXI(1996) which was revised from Spielberger(1988)'s original version. A tool used for post traumatic stress syndrome was Impact of Event Scale Revised Korean version: IES-R-K which was designed by Horowitz(1979) and translated by Hun-Jung Eun et al (2005). SPSS windows for 18.0 program was used for data analysis and the data were analyzed by frequency, percentage, mean, standard deviation, t-test, ANOVA, and Pearson correlation coefficient. Results of the present study were as follow. 1) Mean age of subjects is 49.64, 91.5% of the subjects are married, 57.6% of them have highschool education, 66.9% of them have religion, 61% of them are unemployed, 42.4% of them earn 2,000,000∼3,990,000 won monthly, 55.9% of them have hobby, 59.3% of them have no family history of cancer and 57.6% of them have introverted personality. 49.2% of the subjects were diagnosed within 1 year, 79.7% of them have no recurrence, 46.6% of them have operation, radiation and antitumor agent together, the most number(52.5%) of the subjects had operation on their right breast, and 66.1% of them have spouses as their supporter. 2) Self-esteem score of the subjects is 35.39±5.60 point(range from 10 to 50). In anger expression, the anger expression is 13.32±3.11point(range from 8 to 32) and the anger containment is 13.70±3.56point(range from 8 to 32), and the anger management is 19.65±3.93 point(range from 8 to 32). PTSS mean score is 24.51±15.2point(range from 0 to 88). Among these, 38.1% of them are in high-risk group and 17.8% of them are in PTSS risk group, which means total 55.9% of the subjects show risky symptom or above. 3) Self-esteem of the study subjects according to general characteristics shows significant differences in age(F=4.24, p=.007), occupation(F=2.178, p=.031), monthly income(F=5.379, p=.006), and in hobby(F=3.402, p=.001). In anger expression, the anger expression shows significant differences in age(F=5.751, p=.000) and in religion(F=-2.136, p=.035). The anger containment shows significant differences in occupation(F=2.021, p=.046), and in personality(F=-3.515, p=.001). Post traumatic stress disorder according to general characteristics shows significant differences in personality(F=-2.262, p=.026). Self-esteem according to disease-related factors of the subjects shows no significant differences and the anger expression shows significant differences in support system(F=5.476, p=.001). But the anger containment and the anger control shows no statistically significant differences. PTSS according to disease-related factors shows significant differences in surgical site(F=2.878, p=.036). 4) Correlation between self-esteem and the anger expression shows negative correlation(r=-.275, p


 활용도 분석

  • 상세보기

    amChart 영역
  • 원문보기

    amChart 영역