한국에 있어서의 학교급식개선을 위한 연구 II. 자활급식 2년간의 관찰
A study on improvement of school lunch program in a demon-stration school (II)
It is obvious that adequate nutrition is essential for growth and development of school children, and many elementary schools in this country have already practiced it. Therefore, it would seem apparent that the school feeding program would have a significant effect on the growth and development of school children. This paper presents a two-year experimental school-feeding program from 1973 to 1974, and attempts to evaluate its effects by before-and-after nutrition surveys conducted in two elementary schools, one experimental and the other as a control. The two schools are both located in the same county (Yongin-Kun, Kyunggi-Do), and the families of their students are presumed to share the same socio-economic level. To assess the effect of school-feeding, we measured height, weight, chest circumference and grasping power. Physical examination was done foresigns of nutritional deficiency. A stool examination for parasites and blood examinations for hemoglobin, hematocrit and serum protein were included. Analyses were done for 150 students selected randomly at the beginning of the program. These students attended the school throughout the program period. Results are as follows: 1. The amount of increase of height, weight, chest cirumference and grasping power were greater in the experimental school than in the control school, but the differences are not statistically significant. 2. Signs of vitamin deficiency decreased in both experimental and control schools during the two-year program period. 3. At the time of the 1974 post-survey, values of Hb. & Hct. revealed no significant differences between the two schools, but serum protein level was a little higher than that of general Korean rural children of the same age. 4. Infestation rate of parasites had increased in both schools during the two-year program period. 5. Each student of the two schools was classified into three major classes, according to the level of economic condition of his or her parents, namely higher, middle and lower. The results of each class of the experimental school was compared with that of the corresponding class of the control school, expecting the relative magnitude of change largest in the lower economic class of the experimental school. However, change was greatest in the middle class, still not being statistically significant. Finally, the authors concluded that the two-year period for such a program is not sufficiently long for its beneficial effects to be demonstrated and measured. As long as the growth and development of children are concerned, planning with a more distant perspective is required, as well as the development of new methods of evaluation.
저자의 다른 논문
- 1968 "연세지역(延世地域)에 대(對)한 보건기초조사(保健基礎調査)" 예방의학회지 = Korean journal of preventive medicine 1 (1): 25~36
- 1971 "한국인 지역별 영양실태조사(1)" 韓國營養學會誌 = The Korean journal of nutrition． 4 (4): 57~67
- 1972 "한국인 지역별 영양실태 조사(II) -국민학교 아동의 도시락 조사-" 韓國營養學會誌 = The Korean journal of nutrition． 5 (1): 27~31
- 1973 "병실내 소음도와 환자와의 관계" 예방의학회지 = Korean journal of preventive medicine 6 (1): 43~49
- 1973 "양호교사의 이념과 업무의 실제" 대한간호 = The Korean nurse 12 (1): 36~38
- 1977 "우리나라의 학교급식" 韓國營養學會誌 = The Korean journal of nutrition． 10 (4): 1~4
- 1979 "간질환자(癎疾患者)에 대(對)한 보건학적(保健學的) 조사연구(調査硏究)" 韓國農村醫學會誌 = Korean journal of rural medicine 4 (1): 41~61
- 1980 "흡연과 건강 -국가적 차원에서-" 예방의학회지 = Korean journal of preventive medicine 13 (1): 87~88
- 1981 "학교급식의 효율적 운영방안" 학교보건 10 (): 39~46
- 1982 "건강유지와 증진에 있어서의 학교보건의 역할" 학교보건 11 (): 7~9
- NDSL :
- 대한예방의학회 : 저널
- 원문이 없습니다.
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기