한국도시남편의 의복구매행동에 관한 연구 -서울시를 중심으로-
A Study on the Purchasing Pattern of Husbands' Clothing: The Case of seoul
This study attempts to discern the purchasing pattern of urban husbands' clothing in Korea. Studies on this subject in other cultures show that wives play lesser role in purchasing activities of their husbands' clothing in the industrial societies rather than in the pre-industrial ones. It would be interesting to know the way selecting and buying husbands' clothing in urban Korea. Specifically questions to be answered include: Who makes the decision in selecting in kinds of husbands' clothing and who buy them? Data for this study has been collected through structured questionaire survey for 606 married women in the City of Seoul including 192 mothers of elementary school students, 58 elementary school teachers, 210 mothers of middle and high school students, 56 mothers of undergraduate students, and 47 college professors. Since most women of our sample are relatively high in educational level and working for various educational institutions, the findings of this study should not be generalized as a general trend of urban Korea. Major findings of this study include: 1) Purchasing husbands' clothing is not entirely wives' domain. The degree of participation on the part of wives in selecting and buying of their husbands' clothing depends upon the kinds of clothings. If it is for such items as underwear, socks, handkerchief, or umbrella, which are relatively easy to choose in terms of size, outlook, and price, more wives do the job. Other- wise, however, husbands more actively participate in selecting and buying their own clothings such as shoes, overcoats, neck tie, and formal wear. 2) In terms of clothing behavior of husbands, it seems to be a general trend that husbands select their clothings, but wives buy them. 3) Variables related to socio-economic status seem to affect the clothing behavior of husbands. Those who more actively participate in selecting and buying their clothings include: husbands whose wives have a job outside thier family, younger in age, middle school or high school graduates rather than college graduate or husbands with far lesser education, and husbands who live in western style houses rether than in traditional Korean houses.
저자의 다른 논문
- 1975 "실의 장력이 가봉성에 미치는 영향" 韓國纖維工學會誌 = Textile science and engineering 12 (1): 27~33
- 1987 "재봉(裁縫)바늘의 위편성물(緯編聖物) 관통(貫通)에 관한 연구(硏究)" 服飾 = Journal of the Korean Society of Costume 11 (): 51~60
- 1989 "여법의에 관한 연구(I) - 가사색을 중심으로 -" 한국의류학회지 = Journal of the Korean Society of Clothing and Textiles 13 (3): 252~258
- 1990 "평면사진 계측에 의한 여중생의 체형분석" 한국의류학회지 = Journal of the Korean Society of Clothing and Textiles 14 (3): 208~215
- 1993 "명각으로 본 모직물의 개건 -고대부터 고려시대까지-" 服飾 = Journal of the Korean Society of Costume 21 (): 19~30
- 1995 "일본 정창원의 가사와 그 제작국" 대한가정학회지 = Journal of the Korean Home Economics Association 33 (3): 265~277
- 1995 "16 .17세기 저고리 형태에 관한 연구 -출토복식 중심으로-" 服飾 = Journal of the Korean Society of Costume 24 (): 29~46
- 1995 "15~17세기 예서에 검용의와 그 의미" 服飾 = Journal of the Korean Society of Costume 25 (): 269~284
- 1995 "의복디자인 구성선에 따른 색채의 착시효과-괴테의 명도값을 중심으로-" 服飾 = Journal of the Korean Society of Costume 24 (): 205~216
- 1995 "일본 정창원의 번기와 그 제작국에 대하여" 한국의류학회지 = Journal of the Korean Society of Clothing and Textiles 19 (4): 663~670
- NDSL :
- 한국학술정보 : 저널
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기