납(Pb)이 생쥐 간과 신장의 미세구조 및 몇가지 효소 활성에 미치는 영향
Effect of Lead on Ultrastructure and Enzyme Activities in Mouse Liver and Kidney
This study was undertaken to investigate the effect of lead on organisms. Mice received 15mg or 30mg of lead acetate per kg body weight every day for 1, 2 or 3 weeks, and the livers and kidneys were removed 24h after repeated injections. The livers and kidneys were used as sources for measurement of enzyme activities and for observation of alterations in ultrastructure. It was observed that body weights of mice treated with lead acetate were decreased when compared with those before treatment. This decrease in body weight was proportional to dose. The enzyme activities of succinate and malate dehydrogenases of experimental group that was treated with lead acetate for 1 week were nearly unchanged when compared with controls, but the enzyme activities of experimental group that was treated with lead acetate for 2 or 3 weeks were lower than those of controls. Changes in the enzyme activities were dependent on, but were not proportional to dose. Histologic examination of livers and kidneys after lead treatment showed that lead compound was accumulated and damaged in nucleus and mitochondria mainly. It was also observed that intranuclear inclusion bodies were formed only in epithelial cell of kidney proximal tubule after lead treatment. The overall changes in the ultrastructure were much greater in the livers than in the kidneys. From the above results, it nay be possible to conclude that the lead results in the decrease in body weight, reduction in the succinate dehydrogenate and malate dehydrogenase activities, and damages in the ultrastructure of kidney and liver in mouse. The presence of intranuclear inclusion bodies only in the kidney implies that these bodies protect the kidney from lead toxicity to some extent.
저자의 다른 논문
- 1987 "생쥐 간세포 Mitochondria의 전자전달계에 미치는 Chromium(VI)의 영향" 한국전자현미경학회지 = Korean journal of electron microscopy 17 (1): 29~46
- 1987 "Cadmium이 생쥐 간장과 신장의 몇가지 효소활성 및 미세구조에 미치는 영향" 한국전자현미경학회지 = Korean journal of electron microscopy 17 (1): 115~130
- 1988 "계배 뇌 발생에 있어서 신경세포의 Acid Phosphatase 변화에 관한 효소화학적 연구" 한국전자현미경학회지 = Korean journal of electron microscopy 18 (2): 119~131
- 1988 "초산납이 생쥐 간뇌의 미세구조 및 Catecholamine 대사에 미치는 영향" 한국전자현미경학회지 = Korean journal of electron microscopy 18 (2): 187~204
- 1988 "재생중인 흰쥐 간세포의 조직화학적 미세구조 관찰" 한국전자현미경학회지 = Korean journal of electron microscopy 18 (2): 205~217
- 1989 "계절에 따른 Electron Microscopic Block 상태의 변화" 한국전자현미경학회지 = Korean journal of electron microscopy 19 (2): 138~144
- NDSL :
- 원문이 없습니다.
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기