1일 섭취식품수와 영양균형에 관한 조사연구 一일부 도시.농촌 임신부를 대상으로-
A Study of Relation Between Number of Daily Food Intake and Nutritional Balance
During the period of May 10 to June 6, 1987, we have conducted the survey about the number of the food daily taken and the intake of nutrition of the 83 pregnant women who have registered at Sudong Myun and Mikum-myun, Yangchu-gun which are demonstration area of the public health and medicine of the College of Medicine, Ewha Women's University, and of the 100 pregnant women who have been to the University Hospital attached to the above School. The result of the survery is as follows: 1) Among the above pregnant women, primigravida constituted 91 women and multigravida 92 women. As for the month of pregnancy, those who have been pregnant for ten months numbered 43 women (23.5%), which was the highest number. As for age, those who were 25 to 29 years old constituted 63.9% , which was the highest in percentage. 2) As for the level of education, those who graduated from high school constituted 49.2%, which was the highest in percentage. As for occuptation, those who were entirely in charge of household affairs as housewives were 89.6% , which comprised most of the jobs held by the above women. 3) As for the composition of a family in environmental food and nutrition, one generation was 68.3%, and two member family was 42.6% which was the highest. As for those taking rare of cooking and serving meals, housewives constituted 95.1%. 4) As for the economic situation of dietary life, those who were in the highest level (A level), were 47.0% in an urban area and 41.0% in a rural area, which were the highest in percentage. 5) The food which the above people selected after being pregnant was fruit not only in an urban area, but also in a rural area. And in terms of the percentage of fruit, an urban area and a rural area showed 44.0% and 54.2% respectively. As for milk, and urban area and a rural area showed 28.0% and 8.4% respecitively, which disclosed that the rate of a rural area was much lower than that of an urban area. 6) As for the number of food intake, 10-14 was 54.0% in an urban area, which was the highest. And 5-9 was 73.5% in a rural area, which was the highest. 7) As for the composition of food taken according to the number of food taken, meat showed the lowest rate in 5-9 group. (p $B_1$ was 77.8%, vitamin $B_2$ was 79.2%, and vitamin C was 88.2%, so that it showed the lowest sufficiency rate RDA. 15-19 group maintained the balance in energy and all nutrients nealy. In 20-24 group, fat was 142.4%, vitamin $B_2$ was 105.6% and vitamin C was 102.2%, so that it exceeded RDA.
저자의 다른 논문
- 1972 "우리나라 대학(大學)에 있어서의 학생보건관리(學生保健管理) 및 의료보험제도(醫療保險制度)에 관(關)한 실태(實態) 조사(調査) 연구(硏究)" 예방의학회지 = Korean journal of preventive medicine 5 (1): 125~132
- 1974 "대학교 교직원 및 그가족의 의료에 관한 연구 -이화 여자 대학교를 중심으로-" 예방의학회지 = Korean journal of preventive medicine 7 (1): 163~173
- 1989 "일부 농촌 지역사회 주부의 식품섭취상태와 그 관련된 요인 및 영양교육지표에 관한 연구 - 경기도 남양주군 수동면 중심으로 -" 예방의학회지 = Korean journal of preventive medicine 22 (3): 406~422
- 1990 "일부 여자대학교 학생들의 영양지식, 태도, 식행동 및 식품섭취상태와 그 관련요인에 관한 연구 - 1학년, 4학년 중심으로 -" 예방의학회지 = Korean journal of preventive medicine 23 (4): 404~415
- 1993 "고혈압 예방을 위한 지역사회 영양교육자료에 관한 연구" 韓國農村醫學會誌 = Korean journal of rural medicine 18 (1): 21~30
- 1996 "폐결핵 재발 환자의 약제 감수성과 재발 간격에 관한 단면 연구 - 서울시 일부 보건소 등록 환자를 중심으로" 예방의학회지 = Korean journal of preventive medicine 29 (1): 67~78
- 1997 "일개 군 보건소 방문 미취학 아동의 건강 실태 조사" 韓國農村醫學會誌 = Korean journal of rural medicine 22 (1): 19~26
- 1997 "국민영양조사 개선을 위한 지역사회 영양조사연구 - 지식, 실기, 태도, 식행동을 중심으로 -" 韓國農村醫學會誌 = Korean journal of rural medicine 22 (2): 147~158
- NDSL :
- 대한예방의학회 : 저널
- 원문이 없습니다.
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기