한국 폐슬에 관한 연구
A Study of Korean-styled Pasul
Pasul (Herein after referred to Korean-styled Pasul) to cover up the secrets, which has originated from Bool-an original mode of clothes is to put around a belt with a kind of towel. With the development of culture, it has been handed down the parts of ornamental and symbolic functions, losted its particular and original one. In general, we cannot exactly show when the Pasul has been used as a ritual dress, but, dare to maintain in this thesis, which has been used in Koguryu era. This thesis is summarized as follows: 1. The Bool, which is the first dress of all has its origin in the prehistory, and gradually has developed to a ceremonial dress with the help of man's intelligence. 2. Korean-styled Pasul has continuously been handed down from generation to generation (to adding up, from Koguryu era to Yi dynasty). Today, the color of the Pasul is known as a pink one, but I, herein, would like to refer that king Kojong in Yi dynasty had on a yellow-colored Pasul. 3. With becoming to be a form of ceremonial dress, the Bool has become to be complicated in style. For example, in the Koguryu era, the style is in the form of 'U,' and in Koryu era, it is the echelon formation tinting a pink color and weaving a mountain and flare shaped designs, and its dimension, the upper is one ja (a ja means a unit of length, 0.33 M), the lower, two ja, its length three ja. The Bool of Yi dynasty tints a pink color, and weaves a seaweeds, rices, axes and shaped designs. The Pasul which King Kojong in Yi dynasty put in, was a yellow-colored one weaving dragons and fire shaped design. 4. The Pasul is a ceremonial dress used a ritual or court dress. The purposes of wearing it are to distinguish the upper from the lower classes, to make them abide by regulations, and to respect courtesy. Accordingly, the Pasul. as the dress for special occassions does make us review the old and learn the new. 5. The reason that Pasul has been handed down are: 1) richness and fecundity. 2) symbol mark to represent classicalism. 3) to symbolize the authority by putting on it, for it is necessary to distinguish the upper from the lower classes along with the class consciousness in society. 6. On the basis of the study, the Pasul transition is to be handed down the function of the ornament and symbol. after losted its original functions, with the development of culture.
저자의 다른 논문
- 1980 "PVA 가호 직물의 다림질 온도가 탈호률에 미치는 영향" 대한가정학회지 = Journal of the Korean Home Economics Association 18 (4): 13~16
- 1994 "복식산업발전을 위한 패션 전문 교육에 관한 연구" 服飾 = Journal of the Korean Society of Costume 23 (): 225~248
- 1994 "15~16세기 회화에 나타난 여성의 인체미와 복식 -흑사병으로 인한 인구감소의 영향을 중심으로-" 한국의류학회지 = Journal of the Korean Society of Clothing and Textiles 18 (3): 298~310
- 1995 "한국도시여성의 얼굴색과 의복색과의 배색이미지에 관한 연구" 대한가정학회지 = Journal of the Korean Home Economics Association 33 (2): 168~180
- 1996 "에로티시즘적 분위기 표현에 따른 의상디자인의 형태 연구" 한국의류학회지 = Journal of the Korean Society of Clothing and Textiles 20 (1): 3~18
- 1998 "궁중무용복장에 관한 연구(제1보) -삼국시대 발생된 무용을 중심으로-" 한국의류학회지 = Journal of the Korean Society of Clothing and Textiles 22 (2): 173~184
- 1998 "한일 대학생의 색지각에 대한 비교연구" 照明·電氣設備學會論文誌 = Journal of the Korean Institute of Illuminating and Electrical Installation Engineers 12 (3): 1~6
- 1999 "소비자의 의류쇼핑성향에 따른 점포이미지에 관한 연구: 여고생과 20대 여성소비자를 중심으로" 한국생활과학회지 = Korean journal of human ecology 8 (2): 301~312
- NDSL :
- 한국학술정보 : 저널
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기