의복의 유행 스타일 수용과 선택기준 및 유행 정보원의 활용과의 관계연구
A Study on Relationships between Fashion Style Adoption and Selection Criteria and Use of Fashion Information Sources in Clothing-Purchase
The purpose of this study was to investigate the relationships between fashion style adoption and consumers' demographic characteristics, selection criteria and use of fashion information sources respectively and find out how their concerned variables influenced high fashion style adoption. For this study, the questionnaire was administered to a sample of 554 female adults in Kwangju. frequency distribution, Mean, Pearson's Correlation, Analysis of variance and Path Analysis were used fer the statistical analysis. The results obtained were as followers. 1) Level of fashion style adoption showed a normal distribution like a wave. 2) Consumer's demographic characteristics variables, such as age, educational level and income significantly associated with fashion style adoption. Younger consumers adopted tile high fashion style 41)an more aged consumers. while consumers in higher educational and income level adopted high fashion style than consumers in lower. 3) Among individuality, conformity, practicality and economy in selection criterias, only individually and practicality associated with fastion style adoption in clothing purchase. In the case of the high fashion style adoption, purchasing with individuality was increased, while purchasing with practicality was decreased. 4) The use of marketer dominated sources in fashion information sources significantlyassociated with fashion style adoption. In the case of high fashion style adoption, the use of marketer dominated and neutral information sources was higher. 5) The use of marketer dominated information sources had a main effect on high fashion style adoption in clothing purchase. Especially in the group composed of college students and occupational women, individuality and praticality as selection criterias came to be important effects. While in the group composed of housewives and non-occupational single women, age, educational level and income came to be important effects.
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (2)
- 1999. "Relations between Body Cathexis and Clothing Selection by Body Types" 한국의류학회지 = Journal of the Korean Society of Clothing and Textiles, 23(8): 1149~1160
- 2001. "Comparison of perceived body size and actual body size between Korean and American college women" 한국의류학회지 = Journal of the Korean Society of Clothing and Textiles, 25(4): 764~772
저자의 다른 논문
- 1993 "유통시장 개방에 따른 패션 유통업의 현황과 대응방안에 관한 연구" 한국의류학회지 = Journal of the Korean Society of Clothing and Textiles 17 (2): 265~279
- 2001 "청소년의 의복과시소비 모델" 한국의류학회지 = Journal of the Korean Society of Clothing and Textiles 25 (7): 1215~1226
- 2001 "중년여성의 신체지각과 이상적 연령에 따른 기성복 맞음새 만족도" The Research Journal of the Costume Culture = 복식문화연구 9 (5): 723~733
- NDSL :
- 한국학술정보 : 저널
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 이용한 콘텐츠
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기