한국 의류학 연구의 현황과 재조명 :
Changing Focus and Development of Korean Clothing and Textiles: 1959-1990
Clothing and Textiles was introduced in the 1950s to Korea and has been developed. At this moment, it seems to be valuable to identify state of art of researches in clothing and textiles field. The purpose of the study was to investigate trends of subject-matter emphasis in clothing and textiles. The data were included clothing and textiles related research articles published in three professional journals from 1959 through 1990 and condensed at 5 year intervals. The identified 620 articles with clothing and textiles subject-matter emphasis were categorized in six areas: clothing construction, textiles, history of costume, design and aesthetics, socio-psychological aspect of clothing, and fashion merchandising. The results were as follows: 1. Since 1959, there has been a significant growth in terms of the number of research as well as in quality of research particulary considering the short history of the field. 2. The number of each area research was ranked as follows: 1) textiles (217) 2) history of costume (173) 3) socio-psychological aspect of clothing (88) 4) clothing construction (79) 5) fashion merchandising (34) 6) design and aesthetics (22) and others (7) 3. In the area of textiles, the most dominant area was clothing management (102 out of 217) and clothing hygenics research was getting increased from the late of 1980 through Journal of the Korean Society of Clothing and Textiles. 4. In the area of history of costume, most of the research have been published through Journal of Korean Costume Society. History of korean costume was the most dominant area (120 out of 173) and history of eastern costume area was getting increased from the late of 1980s. 5. In the area of socio-psychological clothing, the research was accelated in the beginning of 1980s through Journal of the Korean Society of Clothing and Textiles, while the research was decreased a· little in the late of 1980s. 6. In the area of clothing construction, it was revealed its decrease the percentage of total number of research and most of them were published through Journal of Korean Home Economics. 7. In the area of fashion merchandising, there has been continuous increase in the number of research from the late of 1970s to 1990, present. For the future direction, implications for interdisciplinary and ecological approach were suggested.
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (4)
- 2001. "The Differences of Apparel Evaluation on Consumers Personality Types" 한국의류학회지 = Journal of the Korean Society of Clothing and Textiles, 25(2): 249~258
- Cho, You-Hyun ; Shin, Hee-Yong 2009. "Content Analysis of the Treatises Published in Journal of the Korean Home Economics Association" 대한가정학회지 = Journal of the Korean Home Economics Association, 47(10): 87~95
- Ju, Jeong-Ah ; Ryu, Hyo-Seon ; Kim, Hyun-Ah 2011. "A Study on the Application of Clothing and Textiles Education to Industrial Work" 한국의류학회지 = Journal of the Korean Society of Clothing and Textiles, 35(3): 325~335
- Park, Se Hee ; Park, Gin Ah 2012. "The Analysis on the Trend of the Women's Wear Researches - In Consideration of the Apparel Related Journals Publication Listed on the KCI(Korea Citation Index) from 2001 to 2010 -" 服飾 = Journal of the Korean Society of Costume, 62(8): 1~18
저자의 다른 논문
- 2005 "염색시술 후 사용한 컨디셔너의 종류에 따른 모표피층의 형태 변화 연구" 한국패션뷰티학회지 = Journal of the korean society of fashion & beauty 3 (1): 72~77
- 2005 "부위별 마사지가 건강한 성인여성의 신체이완에 미치는 영향" 한국의류산업학회지 = Journal of the Korean Society for Clothing Industry 7 (3): 309~314
- 2006 "운동에 의한 열 스트레스하에서 흡한속건성 소재 운동복 착용시의 온열생리적 반응 및 주관적 감각" 한국의류산업학회지 = Journal of the Korean Society for Clothing Industry 8 (3): 349~356
- 2009 "Circadian Fluctuation of Body Temperature in Different Thermal Conditions of the Distal Extremities by Clothing Type Worn during the Afternoon" International journal of human ecology 10 (1): 35~45
- NDSL :
- 한국학술정보 : 저널
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기