비만아에 대한 영양교육 실시효과에 관한 연구
Effectiveness of Nutrition Education Program for Obese Children
This study was carried out to examine how dietary protein and calcium levels in rats fed fat-enriched diet affect the total lipid and cholesterol contents of blood and tissues. Male Sprauge-Dawley rats weighing approximately 200g were fed six purified diets which contained 18%(w/w) beef tallow, 1% (w/w) cholesterol, two source of protein, casein or isolated soy protein (ISP) and three levels of dietary calcium, 0.1%, 0.4% and 1.0%, first, for four weeks, and second, for eight weeks. The contents of the total lipid, cholesterol and triglyceride in blood, liver, heart and feces were determined. After four weeks feeding serum lipid and cholesterol concentrations significantly decreased in rats fed 1.0% (w/w) level calcium, regardless of dietrary protein sources. After eight weeks, these concentrations were significantly lower in the rats fed soy protein than in casein-fed rats. As dietary calcium level increased serum and tissue lipid and cholesterol contents were decreased and fecal lipid excretion increased. It is concluded that hypolipidemic and/or hypocholesterolemic effects of soy protein and calcium were partly due to decrease in lipid absorption.
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (6)
- 1996. "A Study on Effects of Weight Control Program in Obese Children" 韓國營養學會誌 = The Korean journal of nutrition．, 29(3): 307~320
- 1997. "Effects of Nutrition Education on Nutrition Knowledge , Food Attitude , Food Habits, Food Preference and Plate Waste of Elementary School Children Served by the National School Lunch Program" 韓國營養學會誌 = The Korean journal of nutrition．, 30(10): 1219~1228
- 2001. "Effect-Evaluation of Nutrition Education Program for the Mothers of Preschool Children in Kindergarten" 韓國營養學會誌 = The Korean journal of nutrition．, 34(2): 230~240
- 2001. "" 韓國營養學會誌 = The Korean journal of nutrition．, 34(6): 664~670
- 2003. "Effect-Evaluation of Nutritional Education Program Using Internet for School Children" 韓國營養學會誌 = The Korean journal of nutrition．, 36(5): 500~507
- Kim, Jung-Wha ; Ha, Ae-Wha ; Yoo, Kyeong-Sook 2008. "Mothers' Nutrition Knowledge and Their Preschoolers' Obesity and Dietary Habits" 韓國食生活文化學會誌 = Journal of the Korean Society of Food Culture, 23(5): 646~654
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 이용한 콘텐츠
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기