모유영양아와 인공영양아의 지질 대사
Lipid Metabolism of Korean Breast-Fed Formula-Fed Infants
The difference in lipid metabolism between breast-fed(BF) and formula-fed(FF) infants were studied in 31 Korean infants at 1, 2 and 3 months postpartum. The formulas had more total lipids(TL), triglycerides(TG) and phospholipids and less cholesterol(CHOL) and free fatty acids(FFA) than the breast milk. The milk consumption of the FF infants was significantly greater than that of the BF infants with a wide individual variation. As a result, the FF infants appeared to consume more TL, TG and PL and less CHOL and FFA than the BF infants during 3 months. The lipid contents of the breast milk tended to decrease in due course of lactation, therefore the intake of lipids of BF infants was reduced during the first three month of lactation. The plasma TG and CHOL levels of infants at 3 month were not significantly different between the BF and FF infants, but the PL level of the BF infants was higher then that of the FF infants. The plasma levels of TG and CHOL were not significantly correlated with the intakes of TL, TG, CHOL, PL and FFA, respectively. The PL level, however, was positively correlated with the intakes of CHOL and FFA, respectively and negatively correlated with PL intake as well as 18 : 2w6 fatty acid content of the breast milk or the formulas. The fecal weight and fecal loss of TL of the FF infants were greater than those of the BF infants during 3 months, however, apparent lipids digestibility was not significantly different between the BF and FF infants. The fecal excretions of CHOL and bile acids of FF infants were substantially higher than those of BF infants during 3 months. New sterol balance showed a particularly large difference between the BF and FF infants. The value of the net sterol balance of the BF infants was negative, but that of the FF infants was positive. This study shows that the consumption pattern of various lipid components of BF and FF infants were different as a result of different lipid compositions between breast milk and formula. The significantly lower sterol balance of the BF infants than the FF infants may have been derived from the unique dietary characteristic of breast milk.
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (4)
- 1995. "Nutritional Needs and Assessment of Normal Infants" 韓國營養學會誌 = The Korean journal of nutrition．, 28(3): 190~216
- 1996. "Effects of Fish Oil Supplementation to Korean Lactating Women -III. The Effects of Fatty Acid Composition, Plasma Lipid Concentration and Fatty Acid Composition of Plasma Phopspholipids and Erythrocyte of Infants-" 韓國營養學會誌 = The Korean journal of nutrition．, 29(2): 192~198
- 1996. "The Influence of DHA Supplementation in Maternal Diets on Fatty Acid Compositions of Plasma Lipids and Human Milk" 韓國營養學會誌 = The Korean journal of nutrition．, 29(2): 213~222
- 1997. "The Effects of DHA-Supplemented Formula on the Fatty Acid Composition of Erythrocyte and Brain Development in Full-Term Infants" 韓國營養學會誌 = The Korean journal of nutrition．, 30(5): 478~488
저자의 다른 논문
- 1976 "취학전(就學前) 아동(兒童)의 식품기호(食品嗜好)와 식습관(食習慣) 조사연구(調査硏究)" 韓國營養學會誌 = The Korean journal of nutrition． 9 (1): 60~68
- 1977 "취학전(就學前) 아동(兒童)의 식사행동(食事行動)에 관한 연구(硏究)" 韓國營養學會誌 = The Korean journal of nutrition． 10 (4): 19~23
- 1978 "일부지역(一部地域) 여대생(女大生)의 영양성(營養性) 빈혈(貧血)에 관(關)한 연구(硏究)" 韓國營養學會誌 = The Korean journal of nutrition． 11 (4): 25~30
- 1980 "일부지방 여대상의 식생활실태조사" 대한가정학회지 = Journal of the Korean Home Economics Association 18 (1): 47~52
- 1981 "식습관(食習慣)과 건강상태(健康狀態)와의 관계성(關係性)에 관(關)한 연구(硏究)" 韓國營養學會誌 = The Korean journal of nutrition． 14 (1): 9~15
- 1982 "일부 농촌지역 부인의 영양실태 및 혈액성상에 관한 연구" 韓國營養學會誌 = The Korean journal of nutrition． 15 (3): 171~180
- 1983 "성장기 아동의 혈압과 뇨중 Sodium 배설에 관한 연구" 韓國營養學會誌 = The Korean journal of nutrition． 16 (3): 209~215
- 1984 "식이내 지방의 종류와 수준이 혈장 콜레스테롤 및 조직내 콜레스테롤 함량에 미치는 영향" 韓國營養學會誌 = The Korean journal of nutrition． 17 (2): 85~93
- 1986 "식이 지방의 P/S비율이 흰쥐의 혈장 및 조직의 지질함량에 미치는 영향" 한국영양식량학회지 15 (1): 82~89
- 1987 "재료를 달리한 김치의 품질" 한국영양식량학회지 16 (4): 268~277
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기