강릉지역 국민학생의 고혈압 및 비만의 이환율에 관한 연구
Prevalences of Hypertension and Obesity of Children in Kangnung
Prevalences of hypertension and obesity of primary school children in Kangnung were investigated, and the correlations between blood perssure and measured anthropometry were also studied to identify the factors that influence on blood pressure. 1,164 children (602 boys and 562 girls) from five elementary schools were chosen for this study. Anthropometric measurements were taken for blood pressure, body weight, height, triceps skinfold, and circumferences of chest and arm. Data of family history of hypertension were obtained by means of prepared questionnaires. Prevalences of hypertension were 3.3% in boys and 3.1% in girls. The group with elevated blood pressure had relatively a greater frequency of familial hypertension and significantly higher mean body weight and obesity index. The prevalence of obesity was defined as percentage of children whose rates of current weight to standard weight for height and sex in Korean children were more than 120%. Prevalence of obesity were 16.3% in boys, 10.3% in girls. There findings clearly revealed the influences of above-average weight and familial hypertension on blood pressure. These results suggest that children with familial hypertension should be avoid excess adiposity and be measured blood pressure regularly.
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (7)
- 1995. "A Study on the Physical Status of Elementary School Children in Seoul and their Dietary Pattern" 韓國 家政科敎育學會誌 = Journal of Korean Home Economics Education Association, 7(1): 133~148
- 1997. "A Comparison of Anthropometry and Iron Status in Children Provided with and without Natinoal School Lunch Program" 韓國營養學會誌 = The Korean journal of nutrition．, 30(8): 1009~1017
- 1998. "A Study on Serum Lipid Levels and Dietary Fat and Fatty Acid Intakes in Primary School Children" 韓國營養學會誌 = The Korean journal of nutrition．, 31(2): 166~178
- 2000. "Prevalence of Obesity, Living Habits and Parent's Characteristics of 5th Grade Elementary School Boys in Taejon City" 韓國營養學會誌 = The Korean journal of nutrition．, 33(4): 421~428
- 2001. "Childhood Obesity of Elementary School Students in Kangnung and Seoul Areas -Effects of Area and Parental Socio.Economic Status-" 韓國營養學會誌 = The Korean journal of nutrition．, 34(2): 198~212
- 2001. "" 韓國營養學會誌 = The Korean journal of nutrition．, 34(6): 664~670
- Choi, Kyung-Soon ; Shin, Kyung-Ok ; Jung, Tae-Hwan ; Chung, Keun-Hee 2011. "A Study on the Differences in the Dietary Habits, Nutrient Intake and Health Status of Vegetarian (Lacto-Ovo Vegetarian) and Non-Vegetarian Korean Elementary School Children" 한국식품영양과학회지 = Journal of the Korean Society of Food Science and Nutrition, 40(3): 416~425
저자의 다른 논문
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기