탄소/탄소 복합재료의 마찰 및 마모 거동과 신경회로망에의 적용에 관한 연구
Friction and Wear Behavior of Carbon/carbon Composite Materials and its Application to a Neural Network
Effects of resin contents, number of carbonization, graphitization, sliding speed, and oxidation on friction and wear behavior of carbon/carbon composite materials were investigated. Friction and wear tests were carried out under various sliding conditions. An experimental setup was designed and built in the laboratory. Stainless steel disks were used as the counterface material. Friction coefficient, emperature, and wear factor were measured with a data acquisition system. Wear surfaces were observed by the scanning electron microscope. It has been shown that the average friction coefficient was increased with the sliding speed in the range of 1.43~6.10 m/s, but it as decreased in the range of 6.10~17.35 m/s. Specimens prepared by different numbers of carbonization. showed variations in friction coefficient and friction coefficient of the graphitized specimen was the highest. Friction coefficients depended on contribution of the plowing and adhesive components. As the number of carbonization was increased, wear factor was reduced. Wear factor of the graphitized specimens dropped further. In the case of graphitized specimens, sliding speed had a large influence on wear behavior. When the tribological experiments were conducted in nitrogen atmosphere, the wear factor was decreased to two thirds of the wear factor obtained in air. It is obvious that the difference was affected by oxidation. Results of friction and wear tests were applied to a neural network system based on the backpropagation algorithm. A neural network may be a valuable tool for prediction of tribological behavior of the carbon/carbon composite material if ample data are present.
저자의 다른 논문
- 1996 "쾌속 3차원 조형법을 이용한 시작기술 및 시작금형" 大韓機械學會論文集. Transactions of the Korean Society of Mechanical Engineers. A. A 20 (5): 1582~1589
- 1997 "보압과 냉각 과정을 사출성형 제품의 잔류 응력 예측" 유변학 = Korean journal of rheology 9 (1): 16~26
- 1998 "사출성형의 충전시 고분자용융액의 압축성이 유동장과 단섬유 배향에 미치는 영향" 유변학 = Korean journal of rheology 10 (4): 217~226
- 2000 "바이오미메틱 응용을 위한 탄소섬유 복합재료의 마찰 및 마모 특성" 韓國纖維工學會誌 = Textile science and engineering 37 (3): 144~152
- 2000 "인공 관절 설계를 위한 바이오미메틱 복합재료에 관한 연구" 韓國纖維工學會誌 = Textile science and engineering 37 (4): 211~219
- 2000 "중속에서의 하이브리드 복합재료의 미끄럼 마찰 및 마모 특성에 관한 연구" 복합재료 : 한국복합재료학회지 = Journal of the Korean Society for Composite Materials 13 (1): 78~88
- 2001 "Neck Formation in Drawing Processes of Fibers" Fibers and polymers 2 (1): 140~143
- 2001 "Confocal Microscopy Measurement of the Fiber Orientation in Short Fiber Reinforced Plastics" Fibers and polymers 2 (1): 163~172
- 2001 "Prediction and Measurement of Residual Stresses in Injection Molded Parts" Fibers and polymers 2 (4): 203~211
- 2001 "섬유의 연신 공정에서의 네킹 해석" 韓國纖維工學會誌 = Textile science and engineering 38 (10): 510~515
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 이용한 콘텐츠
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기