자연공원의 보호계획을 위한 광역적 토지자연의 분석에 관한 연구 (II) -잠재자연 및 현재자연과 보호를 위한 계획지침의 설정-
Fundarmental Studies on Regional Analysis of Potentiality for Conservation of Natural Park(II) -Analysis of Existing Natural Resources in Tokyo Province-
Existing natural resources were analyzed in regional scale in order to suggest natural park guidelines as a previous step of conservation plan. Results of both existing natural resources and land potentiality in preceding paper were combined to suggest comprehensive and qualitative method for understanding of natural land. Regional characteristics of natural park were, then, analyzed by this method, and specific planning guidelines were discussed. The existing natural resources were analyzed by the degree of location quotient, which were found by comparison of the grade of vegetation naturalness and the bio-physical land unit in preceding paper. Then, allowance of existing natural resources was identified, and importance of protection was described based on this result. The bio-physical land unit on Tokyo Province was found to be composed by smaller land units, which had a variety of relationship with grade of vegetation naturalness: from the specific(1st) to many stages(5th). This meant a characteric of each land unit. By this combined approach, the characteristics and spatial distribution of natural land were discussed in the regional scale, and characteristic of nateral park were analyzed in terms of natural location. National park were located in the land unit where both land capability and importance of portection were the 6th. Quasi national park and 1 province natural park were located in the land unit where land capability was the 6th and importance of protection were the 5th. Seven province natural parks were located in the land unites were both criteria under the 5th were mixed. based on the results of this study, the followings were suggested for specific planning guidelines in the case of Takao quasi nation park: (a) conservative land use within the limit of carrying capacity of this area by the conservation of biotic and abiotic natural resources, (b) conservation of both natural and semi-natural vegetation, (c) utilization of this area as a urban forest.
저자의 다른 논문
- 1991 "자연공원의 용도지구계획을 위한 기초적 연구" 한국조경학회지 = Journal of Korean institute of landscape architecture 19 (3): 27~40
- 1994 "자연공원의 보호계획을 위한 광역적토지자연의 분석에 관한 연구 (I) -잠재자연의 분석에 관한 고찰-" 한국조경학회지 = Journal of Korean institute of landscape architecture 22 (1): 27~51
- 1999 "백운산의 삼림식생과 토양환경" 환경생물 = Korean journal of environmental biology 17 (1): 35~50
- 1999 "식생보전을 위한 소나무림의 식물사회학적 연구" 한국생태학회지 = The Korean journal of ecology 22 (1): 21~29
- 2002 "녹지의 규모와 기온저감효과와의 관련성에 관한 연구" 환경생물 = Korean journal of environmental biology 20 (1): 10~19
- 2003 "수종 나자식물의 잎 수용 추출액이 무궁화의 품종별 종자발아와 유식물 및 초기생장에 미치는 영향" 한국생태학회지 = The Korean journal of ecology 26 (1): 39~47
- 2011 "인공식재에 의해 교란된 산림의 식생구조 및 생태적 복원기법" 한국환경과학회지 = Journal of the environmental sciences 20 (6): 701~710
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기