향정신성 약물치료에 대한 간호사와 환자의 지각 비교 연구
A Study on Nurses한 and Patients한 Perceptions of Psychotropic Medication
The purpose of this study was to examine nurses' perceptions of medication treatment for psychiatric patients and to compare these perceptions with the perceptions held by the patients. The methodology used in this study was a descriptive design with semi-structured and open-ended interviews. This study used a convenience sample of 112 nurses who worked in, and 209 patients who were under psychiatric treatment, in four hospitals attached to a university and one national mental hospital in the city of Seoul. The collected data were analyzed by SAS, using percentages for descriptive purposes, and t-test or x $^2$ for comparing the variables. The results were as follows : 1. There was no significant differences between nurses' and patients' perceptions on the extent to which patients complied with their medication treatment. Generally speaking, the mean compliance scores for both nurses and patients was high(nurse : (equation omitted)=3.70, Patient : (equation omitted)=3.76). 2. There was a significant difference in nurses' and patients' perceptions on the reasons why patients do not take medication. The nurse group indicated that the patients did not take medication because of the “worry about side effects or habituation(49.53%)”, “boredom from long-term use of medication(26.17%)” and “distrust toward medical staff(12.15% )”, but the patient group indicated that they “did not want to be dependent on medication (25%)”, “forgot to take medication(19.7%) and “worried about side effects or habituation(15.91%). 3. As for the necessity of medication, both groups showed some different responses. Even though both groups were aware of the necessity of taking medication, the patient group(21.53%) showed a more negative response. As (or the effects of medication, both groups (nurses and patients ) showed positive responses. However, the nurse group showed a higher positive response (91.07% ) than the patient group(74.16%), 5. Both the patient and nurse group indicated that the most helpful element for the patient's life under psychiatric treatment was interviews and conversations with therapists and nurses. However, the nurse group showed a higher response(70.15%) than the patients group(47.15%). According to the patient group, family support for the patient was another important factor for psychiatric treatment and daily struggles. In conclusion, as there were differences between the perception of nurses and patients, the nurse must consider the patients' subjective perceptions first. They should also revaluate their false belief and prejudice concerning the patients' perceptions. Such information can provide a base to be applied by the nurses in devloping effective mutual relationships with patients which can in turn help in compliance with medication regimen. As it was confirmed that medication was the most important factor in the patients' recovery, a thorough education program on the therapeutic effect of medication and the necessity of their continued use after discharge is also needed.
저자의 다른 논문
- 1974 "간호원의 의사소통방법이 정신병환자 반응에 미치는 영향에 대한 실험적 연구" 간호학회지 = The Journal of Nurses Academic Society 4 (2): 78~92
- 1975 "입원중 정신병 환자의 자살사고 요인 분석" 간호학회지 = The Journal of Nurses Academic Society 5 (2): 11~22
- 1977 "입원시 정보수집을 위한 간호면담 방법의 효과에 대한 연구" 간호학회지 = The Journal of Nurses Academic Society 7 (1): 88~98
- 1980 "스트레스 사건과 적응행동이 정신건강에 미치는 경향에 대한 연구" 간호학회지 = The Journal of Nurses Academic Society 10 (1): 57~64
- 1987 "뇌파검사 - 이상 뇌파" 대한간호 = The Korean nurse 26 (1): 13~22
- 1992 "노화의 정신사회적 이론" 대한간호 = The Korean nurse 31 (4): 25~31
- 1998 "노인의 건강증진 행위 및 삶의 질에 영향을 미치는 요인" 대한간호학회지= Journal of Korean academy of nursing 28 (3): 638~649
- 1999 "치매노인을 돌보는 가족의 부담감과 우울반응에 관한 연구" 대한간호학회지= Journal of Korean academy of nursing 29 (4): 766~779
- 1999 "스트레스 관리 시 호흡치료의 이론적 근거와 기법 적용" 대한간호학회지= Journal of Korean academy of nursing 29 (6): 1304~1313
- 2000 "노인운동의 변화단계에 따른 변화과정에 관한 연구" 대한간호학회지= Journal of Korean academy of nursing 30 (2): 354~365
- NDSL :
- 한국간호과학회 : 저널 > http://kan.or.kr/kor/sp_journal/sp_journal01v2.php?year=1994&issue=1&volume=24&spage=47
- Synapse : 저널
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기