일개 군지역의 가정간호 요구조사
A Survey on Home Health Care Needs in Youn-Cheon County in Korea
The purpose of this study was to investigate the home care needs in a rural county as a basic study to develop a Korean home care model. A stratified cluster sampling method was used to select 1, 352 household which accounted for 8.8% of Youn Cheon County population. A Standard criterias for home care subject were delineated by five nursing professors representing five different areas of nursing specialty. The developed criteria for home care subjects were as below, 1) Patients who had been discharged from hospital during the previous week. 2) Patients with special medical devices 3) Newborns and the mothers. 4) The chronically ill with poor recovery or control of disease. 5) Subjects with poor health care behavior or ability 6) Subjects with poor social support and / or family resources. 7) Subjects with health related educational needs. Three types of questionnaires were developed to screen home care subjects, one for adults, one for infants and one for the elderly. Also different questionnaire items were developed to evaluate the control and self care ability of chronically ill subjects. After training in interview methods for 2 days, 39 interviewers visited individual households for interviews. As the results of the study showed that 14.1% of adult subjects and 76.5% of infants and child were judged as having at least one criterion related to home care need, 15.69% of adults and 53% of elderly had at least one chronic illness. The most prevalent chronic illnesses were hypertension, skeletal-neurological disease and diabetes. The prevalence of subjects with home care needs were, those with poor health care behavior(8.89%), with health-re-lated educational needs(8.71%), with poor recovery or control of disease (3.52%), and with poor social support and inadequate family resources(3.19%). There were only 0.3%, 0.37%, 0.11% who were discharged patients, patients with medical devices, or newborns respectively. Thus, the largest home care client group were those who need direct health care and health education. Seventy five percent of the subjects responded that they were willing to use and pay for home care service if it is offered in the future. It is suggested that recently discharged patients and patients with special medical devices can be cared for by hospital based home care nurses, but other home care clients can be cared for by com-munity based home care nurses.
저자의 다른 논문
- 1975 "복위 및 측위에 따른 신생아의 활력증상, 울음회수, 수유량 및 배설횟수의 비교연구" 간호학회지 = The Journal of Nurses Academic Society 5 (1): 133~143
- 1985 "산전 Lamaze 교육의 효과에 관한 연구 -영아모의 태도와 모아 상호작용에 미치는 효과-" 대한간호학회지= Journal of Korean academy of nursing 15 (2): 16~24
- 1988 "간호교육 철학정립 및 교육과정 개발을 위한 기초조사" 대한간호학회지= Journal of Korean academy of nursing 18 (2): 162~188
- 1991 "미숙아 어머니와 만삭아 어머니의 모아상호작용과 모성정체감 인지에 대한 연구" 대한간호학회지= Journal of Korean academy of nursing 21 (1): 79~88
- 1991 "한국인 영아초기 수유시 모아상호작용 행동형태에 관한 현상학적 연구" 대한간호학회지= Journal of Korean academy of nursing 21 (1): 89~116
- 1991 "영아의 월령에 따른 초산모의 모아상호작용에 관한 연구" 대한간호학회지= Journal of Korean academy of nursing 21 (2): 150~167
- 1992 "모자간호 실무과정 표준" 모자간호학회지 = The Korean journal of maternal and child health nursing 2 (1): 87~94
- 1993 "자폐아동 어머니의 스트레스에 대한 연구" 소아청소년정신의학 = Journal of the Korean Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry 4 (1): 54~67
- 1994 "수유형태와 모유수유에 대한 어머니들의 태도 연구" 모자간호학회지 = The Korean journal of maternal and child health nursing 4 (1): 52~67
- 1995 "공공보건조직에서의 방문간호사업모형개발 : 보건진료소 방문간호사업" 대한간호학회지= Journal of Korean academy of nursing 25 (3): 472~484
- NDSL :
- 한국간호과학회 : 저널 > http://kan.or.kr/kor/sp_journal/sp_journal01v2.php?year=1994&issue=3&volume=24&spage=484
- Synapse : 저널
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기