근로자의 보건교육 요구도에 영향을 미치는 요인에 관한 연구
A Study on the Factors affecting Health Education needs of industrial workers
Health Education is very important not only in school or community fields but also in industrial fields. And health education is most fundamental and enthusiastic area in industrial health. The purpose of this study was to analyze the workers' health education needs and the factors which could affect them. The subjects for this study was 855 workers selected from 57 factories in Inchon. The results were as follows: 1. For demographic variables, sex, age, educational level, and income of the workers were investigated. Most of the workers were males (80.2%). Of the respondents, 30∼39 years old were 41.3%. Approximately 62% of the workers were high school graduates. In additions, those who reported they earned 500,000∼800,000 won monthly were 41.9%. 2. Behavioral characteristics of the workers investigated in this study included smoking, drinking and physical activities. Of the respondents, 55.9% were smoking cigarettes, and 26.8% of the workers reported they drank alcohol once or twice a week. The workers who were taking any form of exercise regularly were 31.6%. 3. Occupational characteristics of the workers included working period working hours a day, medical examination, and so on. About 37.6% of the workers had worked 1∼5 years and 53.6% of the respondents were working less than 8 hours a day. More than half of the workers in this study were taking special medical examination(59.3%) and 59.6% of the respondents were working at the production line in the factories. And most of the respondents (69.0%) were mere members of the staffs. 4. For perceived health status of the respondents, 41.1% answered they were healthy. And for the level of health status, health grade 20.4% of the workers were unhealthy. 5. Health education areas the workers in this study wanted to learn were as follows: 1) Mental health 2) Worksite environment 3) Safety control 4) Disease contol. 6. Those who reported having ever received health education in the factories were 20.9%. 7. Women had more health education needs in personal health care, disease control and family health areas than men. Each age group had different health education needs in all health areas and the differences were significant statistically. 8. The workers who had received special medical examination had more health education needs in worksite environment, safety control, and disease control areas than those who had received general medical examination. The lower the satisfaction of the work and the working environment was, the higher the health education needs of worksite environment area were. 9. For the levels of health status healthy workers were more likely than unhealthy workers to have health education needs in all health areas.
저자의 다른 논문
- 1995 "산업장 근로자의 건강상태와 건강습관의 관련요인분석" 韓國保健敎育學會誌 = Journal of Korean Society for Health Education 12 (2): 48~61
- 1996 "산업장 근로자의 성별특성에 따른 건강습관 비교분석연구" 한국환경위생학회지 = Korean journal of Environmental Health Society 22 (2): 1~9
- 1996 "근로자의 생활습관이 THI에 의한 건강상태에 미치는 영향에 관한 연구" 韓國保健敎育學會誌 = Journal of Korean Society for Health Education 13 (2): 24~34
- 1996 "산업장의 소음폭로수준과 근로자의 스트레스 증상간의 관련성" 예방의학회지 = Korean journal of preventive medicine 29 (2): 239~254
- 1996 "네팔 도서지역 주민들의 상병상태 및 의료이용양상" 韓國農村醫學會誌 = Korean journal of rural medicine 21 (2): 231~241
- 1997 "초등학교 아동의 사고예방행동과 사고발생의 관련성 연구" 韓國保健敎育學會誌 = Journal of Korean Society for Health Education 14 (1): 147~160
- 1997 "창원지역 근로자의 생활습관과 건강증진의 관련성 연구" 韓國農村醫學會誌 = Korean journal of rural medicine 22 (2): 159~167
- 1998 "중학교 환경교과교육 실시효과에 관한 비교 조사연구 -환경에 관한 지식, 태도, 실천을 중심으로-" 한국환경위생학회지 = Korean journal of Environmental Health Society 24 (1): 9~18
- 1998 "산업장 보건교육과 근로자 건강상태에 관한 연구 -일부 중소규모 산업장을 중심으로-" 韓國保健敎育學會誌 = Journal of Korean Society for Health Education 15 (2): 1~21
- 1999 "교통안전교육 전 . 후의 지식, 태도 및 실천에 관한 비교 연구 -초등학교 4학년 학생을 대상으로-" 保健敎育健康增進學會誌 = Korean journal of health education and promotion 16 (1): 31~43
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기