서울시 소재 고등학교 학생들의 시력저하실태 및 시력관리를 위한 건강행위 이행에 관한 연구
A study on the Actual Condition of Visual Acuity Change and Caustive Factors Influencing Decreased Visual Acuity for High School Students in Seoul
In order to provide data of effective health education for practice of preventive health behavior for visual acuity care. The authors investgated the actual acuity and health behavior for visual acuity care. The subjects of this study were 2250 students in high school. The data were collected by questionnaire developed for the purpose of this study which has been made through references and student's health record. The results were as follows, 1) As students move up to grade, the number of students with decreased visual acuity had a tendency to increase. In cases with decreased visual acuity below 0.2 in one or both eye, the number of cases was increased in accordance with moving up to grade, especially visual acuity of right eye was more decreased than that of left eye. 2) As to proportion of the group with decreased visual acuity among the total students, among 2250 students, students with decreased visual acuity was 35.6%(800 students). According to school type, in academic school, frequency of students with decreased visual acuity in day school was higher then that in night school. In commercial school, the frequency of students who had decreased visual acuity in night school were higher than that of students in day school. 3) As to variables influencing the decreased visual activity, there was a significant different between groups with normal visual acuity and groups with subnormal in terms of awareness of visual acuity by themself, parent's visual acuity, unbalanced eating habit, distance from television, or books, posture in watching television, posture in reading, awareness of illumination in classroom. 4) As to practice of protective and preventive health behavior for visual acuity care, In group with normal visual acuity. There was good practice such as proper eating habit, proper studying habit, and health habit in its descending order, but proper illumination and regular eye test were practiced poorly. In group with subnormal visual acuity, one of the vest practice in visual acuity care was an effort to prevent eye strain. Other good practice involve tasking regular eye test, maintaining proper studing habit, in its descending order.
저자의 다른 논문
- 1996 "노인의 일반적 특성과 신체적, 정신적, 사회적 건강간의 관련성" 韓國保健敎育學會誌 = Journal of Korean Society for Health Education 13 (2): 115~129
- 1996 "월경 전기 평가서 (Premenstrual Assessment Form : PAF)의 신뢰도, 타당도 연구 - 청소년을 대상으로 -" 精神身體醫學 = Korean journal of psychosomatic medicine 4 (1): 21~36
- 1998 "보건교육 정보시스템 개발에 관한 연구" 韓國保健敎育學會誌 = Journal of Korean Society for Health Education 15 (1): 49~66
- 1998 "국민건강증진사업 활성화를 위한 보건교육사 자격인정제도 도입방안" 韓國保健敎育學會誌 = Journal of Korean Society for Health Education 15 (2): 67~79
- 1999 "노인의 죽음 준비교육이 죽음의 불안도에 미치는 요인분석 연구" 保健敎育健康增進學會誌 = Korean journal of health education and promotion 16 (2): 81~92
- 2000 "국민건강증진사업 인력 교육 프로그램 개발" 保健敎育健康增進學會誌 = Korean journal of health education and promotion 17 (2): 207~218
- 2000 "한국어판 일상 생활 스트레스 척도(K-DSI)의 표준화 연구" 精神身體醫學 = Korean journal of psychosomatic medicine 8 (1): 72~87
- 2007 "우리나라 학교보건교육의 현황과 과제" 保健敎育健康增進學會誌 = Korean journal of health education and promotion 24 (4): 219~230
- 2009 "초기와 후기 폐경후기 여성에서의 폐경기 증상의 심각도와 위험 요인들" 精神身體醫學 = Korean journal of psychosomatic medicine 17 (2): 52~61
- 2010 "서울시 지역주민의 인구사회적 특성과 정신건강상태에 따른 건강관련 삶의 질" 保健敎育健康增進學會誌 = Korean journal of health education and promotion 27 (4): 141~152
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 이용한 콘텐츠
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기