Effects of Ethanol on Neurohumoral Mechanisms for Blood Pressure Regulation in Hemorrhaged Conscious Rats
The role of neurohumoral mechanisms in the regulation of cardiovascular functions and the effects of ethanol (EOH) on these mechanisms were examined in hemorrhaged conscious Wistar rats. The rats were bled at a constant rate (2 ml/kg/min) through the femoral artery until mean arterial pressure (MAP) was reduced by 30 mmHg. We studied the responses to hemorrhage 1) under normal conditions (Normal), and after pretreatments with 2) neural blockade (NB), pentolinium, 3) arginine vasopressin V1-receptor antagonist (AVPX) + NB, 4) angiotensin II ATI-receptor antagonist (AngIIX) + NB, 5) combined humoral blockade (HB), and 6) neurohumoral blockade. Intravenous administration of 30% EOH (6.3 ml/kg) attenuated the baroreceptor reflex sensitivity, and enhanced the depressor action of AngIIX. During hemorrhage, NB produced a faster fall ill MAP than Normal both in the saline and EOH groups. However, HB accelerated the rate of fall in MAP only in the EOH group. The recovery from hemorrhagic hypotension was not different between NB and Normal rats, but was attenuated in HB rats in the saline group. Under NB, AngIIX, but not AVPX, retarded the recovery rate compared with NB alone. EOH attenuated the recovery of MAP after hemorrhage in Normal rats, but completely abolished the recovery in HB rats. We conclude that 1) the maintenance of MAP during hemorrhage is mediated almost entirely by the autonomic functions, 2) angiotensin II plays an important role in the recovery from hemorrhagic hypotension, but AVP assumes little importance, 3) AVP release largely depends on the changes in blood volume, whereas renin release depends on the changes in blood pressure rather than blood volume, and 4) EOH increases the dependence of cardiovascular regulation on angiotensin II and impairs the recovery from hemorrhagic hypotension through the attenuation of autonomic functions.
저자의 다른 논문
- 1981 "삼투질농도가 Ethanol 흡수(吸收)에 미치는 효과" 대한생리학회지 = Korean journal of physiology 15 (1): 53~59
- 1981 "Ethanol 급성투여(急性投與)가 흰쥐의 혈압(血壓)과 신기능(腎機能)에 미치는 영향(影響)" 대한생리학회지 = Korean journal of physiology 15 (2): 103~109
- 1984 "고등학교(高等學校) 운동선수(運動選手)의 심폐기능(心肺機能), 근전도(筋電圖) 및 혈액성분(血液成分)의 특성(特性)" 대한생리학회지 = Korean journal of physiology 18 (1): 67~79
- 1990 "소금 섭취량을 달리한 정상 및 고혈압쥐에서 Atrial Natriuretic Peptide가 혈압, Renin-Aldosterone 및 신배설에 미치는 영향" 대한생리학회지 = Korean journal of physiology 24 (2): 319~329
- 1993 "Effect of Nifedipine on Endocrine and Cardiovascular Responses to Angiotensin II in SHR Fed with Different Sodium Diets" 대한생리학회지 = Korean journal of physiology 27 (1): 57~66
- 1993 "Acute and Chronic Effects of Ethanol on the Cardiovascular and Hormonal Responses to Hemorrhage in Conscious Normotensive and Spontaneously Hypertensive Rats" 대한생리학회지 = Korean journal of physiology 27 (1): 67~77
- 1993 "Effects of Centrally Administered Angiotensin ll Receptor Antagonists on the Cardiovascular and Hormonal Responses to Hemorrhage in Conscious SHR" 대한생리학회지 = Korean journal of physiology 27 (2): 217~225
- 1996 "Spectral Analysis of Heart Rate Variability during Treadmill Exercise at Various Speeds and Grades" 대한생리학회지 = Korean journal of physiology 30 (1): 43~51
- 1998 "Microinjection of Glutamate into the Amygdala Modulates Nociceptive and Cardiovascular Response in Freely Moving Rats" The Korean journal of physiology & pharmacology : official journal of the Korean Physiological Society and the Korean Society of Pharmacology 2 (6): 687~693
- 1999 "Hemorrhage- and Restraint-induced Analgesia in Male and Female Conscious Rats" The Korean journal of physiology & pharmacology : official journal of the Korean Physiological Society and the Korean Society of Pharmacology 3 (6): 555~563
- NDSL :
- 원문이 없습니다.
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기