환경의식적 소비자 행동에 관한 연구
A Study on Environmentally Concious Consumer Behavior
The purpose of this study were (1) to find out if socio-demographic, resource, psychological, and socio-environmental variables have significant effect6s on environmentally concious consumer behavior and (2) to examine the independent influences of variables related to the environmentally concious behavior. the subjects were 384 housewives living in Kwangju. the data were collected by questionnare methods and analyzed through SPSS PC+ program. The findings were as follows : Environmentally concious behavior differed significantly according to family income, employment, attending a consumer education experience, knowledge about environmental conservation method, post-industrial consumer value orientation, awareness of the seriousness of environmental problems, feeling of efficacy about helping to solve environmental problems, perception of time limit, influence of reference group and the degree of interesting in environmental information. The most critical variable was influence of reference group, that is, environmentally concious behavior by friends and neighbors.
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (5)
- 1999. "The Effect of Environmental concern on environmentally Responsible Apparel Purchasing Behavior" 한국의류학회지 = Journal of the Korean Society of Clothing and Textiles, 23(8): 1182~1193
- 2000. "Environmental Consciousness, Knowledge and Education of Home Economics Teachers in Gwang-ju" 韓國 家政科敎育學會誌 = Journal of Korean Home Economics Education Association, 12(3): 93~104
- 2003. "A Study on Environment-Friendly Family Resource Management Behaviors, Environmental Consciousness, Knowledge, and Education" 한국가정관리학회지 = Journal of Korean Home Management Association, 21(1): 91~102
- 2003. "An Analysis of Pro-Environmental Consumer Educational Needs in the Middle School." 韓國 家政科敎育學會誌 = Journal of Korean Home Economics Education Association, 15(3): 45~57
- Mu, Jian-Wen ; Lee, Seung-Sin ; Ryu, Mi-Hyun 2012. "Consumption Awareness according to Information Search and Consumer Education for Green Consumption : Comparative Study between Korea and China" 한국가정관리학회지 = Journal of Korean Home Management Association, 30(3): 29~44
저자의 다른 논문
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기