현대패션에 표현된 페미니즘에 관한 연구
A Study on the Feminism in Contemporary Fashion Design
In this paper we discuss the corelation be-tween feminism and fashion and examine its influnce on mordern fashion. And we also try to infer what the fashion design will be like in the future by understanding the value of modern fashion from a new viewpoint. The Early Feminism which advocated the similarity between man and women held the thought that women could be equal to men only when they behaved in the same way as men did, In 1970s when the pendulum of the Early Feminism movement reached its highest point a manish look began to flourish. The manish look introduced the items once employed only for men such as trench costs tidy tailored suits shirts and ties to women clothes. It has taken root deeply in women's life and is still employed in various ways by many designers. From the late 1970s the pendulum of feminism movement began to swing toward the Essentialist Feminism which emphasized the differences between men and women. It focused not on the negative image of women seen from male-oriented viewpoints but on their positive image and stressed women's sexual characteristic to make distinction between two genders. in fashion the Essentialist Feminism played a role in bringing about a sexy look which stressed the erotic silhouette of woman's body. The latest feminism is the socio-cultural one. It sees the distinction between men and women as sexual discrimination and introduces the androgynous human which carries the characteristic of two sexes. it leads to ambiguity of sex roles and at the same time serves to make androgynous social atmosphere by admitting the coexistence of two genders. The androgynous idea in fashion is expressed as a new trend which crosses men and women's own beauty while keeping their own identity intact. As we have briefly reviewed feminism in fashion has been presented in various ways with regard to expressing the nature of men and women. And it has continuously indicated the ultimate message of the salvation of mankind such as the respect for humanity and recovery of humanism.
저자의 다른 논문
- 1992 "한국 전통복식미의 현대적 활용" 服飾 = Journal of the Korean Society of Costume 19 (): 29~40
- 1993 "현대 패션에 나타난 TEXTILE DESIGN 연구 -회화를 활용한 PRINTING을 중심으로-" 服飾 = Journal of the Korean Society of Costume 21 (): 113~128
- 1995 "Dr. Evelin McCune 소장 한국복식에 관한 연구" 服飾 = Journal of the Korean Society of Costume 26 (): 251~264
- 1996 "의상디자인 발상 및 전개 방법에 대한 연구" 服飾 = Journal of the Korean Society of Costume 29 (): 53~70
- 1998 "1920년대 소비에트 구성주의 패션에 관한 연구" 服飾 = Journal of the Korean Society of Costume 36 (): 183~203
- 1998 "현대 패션에 나타난 앤드로지너스에 관한 연구" 服飾 = Journal of the Korean Society of Costume 36 (): 239~262
- 1998 "흑색의상의 조형성과 상징성에 관한 연구" 服飾 = Journal of the Korean Society of Costume 37 (): 231~252
- 1998 "법복의 조형성에 대한 연구" 服飾 = Journal of the Korean Society of Costume 38 (): 261~277
- 1999 "패션디자인을 위한 전통복식의 활용현황에 관한 연구" 服飾 = Journal of the Korean Society of Costume 43 (): 69~82
- 1999 "현대패션에 나타난 금속에 관한연구 -1990년대 여성복을 중심으로-" 服飾 = Journal of the Korean Society of Costume 45 (): 161~178
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 이용한 콘텐츠
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기