현대패션디자인에 나타난 동양의 미의식 연구
A Study about the Aesthetics of Oriental in Modern Fashion design
In the present age dominate by both cer-taingty of 1% and uncertainty of 99% 'Fuzzy thinking' of Bart Kosko that is the way to solve the problems by the scientific way through a worldview of Buddhism or Taoism greatly prevails around the world over 'Lateral greatly prevails around the world over 'Lateral thinking' and the authenticity or the right and-wrong of the uncertainty which is the thinking way to find the answer of the problems of illogical way of Edward de Beno against the western vertical thinking were Concurrently fashion designers over the world also adopt the oriental elements. But there exist differences of thoughts between the orient and the occident. And they have dif-ferent thinking way of aestheticism and references of the value on the beauty. Not only beauty but the view through the mind as intuitional thought in which not only the rec-ognition of sense but also the rationalism and the naturalness play key role. The aesthetic sense in the orient contains both the truth and virtue. 2) The beauty of the mean It's from the thought of neutralization of Confucius. The mean or moderation state which in harmony with ethical virtue and aes-thetic beauty is the ideal and is the ultimate. Therefore the thought of Confucian is the creativity in which the balance and the har-mony is most important. Fashion design is also one of the representation of the mean because the spirit of the designer is harmonized for-mlessly with the object of the model of the fashion design. 2) The beauty of skillfulness It indicates the Taoism of Lao-tzu and Chuangtzu. It takes a super-artistic declar-ation that human can feel and recognize the color of colorlessness the sound of sound-lessness and the taste of tastelessness. The thought of arts affected by Taoism is 'ad-vanced age' called the beauty of skillfulness. The view of arts of lao-tzu takes the beauty of cosmos and the nature as a standard. Es-pecially the beauty of inactivity is recognized by the linkage between the beauty and the ugliness. And these things appear in fashion design as a design element such as humor or exaggeration. 3) The beauty of non-dualism It is thought of Buddhism that all evil passions of worry occur form the opposition in dualism. Finally this thought leads to that everything is consistent and truth is only one from the point of view that virtue and vice has on linkage that is 'no virtues no vices' and 'one with two, two, with one, one is not two' A big tendency like this became the root forma-tion of the thought of the oriental arts. 3. Characteristics of the oriental aesthetic sense on the present fashion design 1) The formation of the fashion design on the oriental elements In the picture-incantation which was a representation of an era when the thought of 'cosmic dual forces' dominated the basic polygons of 'a circle square triangle' means both 'one two three' and 'the negative positive mean' of cosmic elements. From this point of view the was of planner cutting in the Orient is dif-ferent from that of the Occidental which is in three-dimensional. The planner polygon type of the cut-pieces comes to have the meaning of the three-dimension when they consist of a suit that has the combination of each cut-piece. This shows the consistency with the principle of cosmos creation of Taoism that one is two two is three and three is every-thing. 2) The coloring and the symbolic represen-tation of the fashion design on the orien-tal elements The sense on the colors in the Orient from the thought of 'the cosmic dual forces and the five elements' is not the experi-enced from the knowledge but contains the consideration of philosophy Five-primary-color representing compass directions Blue(East) Red(South) Yellow(Center) White (West) and Black (North) is called ' the posi-tive' for this five-primary-color secondary-color which comes from the compound of the primary colors is called 'the negative' The thought of 'the cosmic dual forces and the five elements' is also an
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (1)
- 2002. "Aesthetic Characteristics of Traditional Wedding Dress in Japan" 한국의류학회지 = Journal of the Korean Society of Clothing and Textiles, 26(7): 993~1004
저자의 다른 논문
- 1980 "실물(實物)로 본 색채(色彩)와 무늬(문(紋))의 고찰(考察) - 이조시대(李朝時代) 의상중(衣裳中) 운문(雲紋)을 중심(中心)으로 -" 服飾 = Journal of the Korean Society of Costume 3 (): 67~84
- 1990 "한국(韓國) 종교복식(宗敎服飾)에 관(關)한 연구(硏究) - 불교(佛敎)와 도교복식(道敎服飾)을 중심(中心)으로 -" 服飾 = Journal of the Korean Society of Costume 14 (): 63~73
- 1993 "포스트 모더니즘 의류광고에 나타난 에로티시즘에 관한 연구" 服飾 = Journal of the Korean Society of Costume 21 (): 101~112
- 1993 "현대 의상에 나타난 움직임의 표현성" 服飾 = Journal of the Korean Society of Costume 20 (): 125~135
- 1994 "CAD 시스템을 이용한 셔츠 블라우스 제작에 관한 연구" 服飾 = Journal of the Korean Society of Costume 22 (): 345~356
- 1995 "현대의상에 표현된 OP ART의 조형성" 服飾 = Journal of the Korean Society of Costume 24 (): 143~155
- 1995 "1990년대 의상에 표현된 에로티시즘에 관한 연구" 服飾 = Journal of the Korean Society of Costume 26 (): 29~47
- 1996 "한국의 판.검사복에 관한 연구" 服飾 = Journal of the Korean Society of Costume 29 (): 171~182
- 1996 "한복에 나타난 위상기하학적 구성에 관한 연구" 服飾 = Journal of the Korean Society of Costume 30 (): 69~84
- 1997 "TARTAN과 스코틀랜드 복식에 관한연구" 服飾 = Journal of the Korean Society of Costume 35 (): 281~292
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기