본문 바로가기
HOME> 논문 > 논문 검색상세

논문 상세정보

STRAINS OF FOOT-AND-MOUTH DISEASE VIRUS IN DIFFERENT DISTRICTS OF BANGLADESH

Chowdhury, S.M.Z.H.    (Animal Health Research Division, Bangladesh Livestock Research Institute   ); Rahman, M.F.    (Animal Health Research Division, Bangladesh Livestock Research Institute   ); Rahman, M.B.    (Department of Microbiology and Hygiene, Bangladesh Agricultural University   ); Rahman, M.M.    (Department of Microbiology and Hygiene, Bangladesh Agricultural University  );
  • 초록

    An investigation was carried out to find out the strains of foot-and-mouth disease (FMD) virus in 24 districts of Bangladesh. A total of 505 FMD virus samples were collected from June, 1989 to June, 1991 and tested by complement fixation test (CFT). Of these, 276 (54.7%) were found positive for different strains of FMD virus and the rest 45.3% were either negative or anticomplementary. Strains identified were O, C, Asia-1 and sub-strains $A_5$ and $A_{22}$ . Strain O was found to be most prevalent(39.8%) followed by Asia-1 (5.7%), C (5.3%), $A_5$ (3.4%) and $A_{22}$ (0.4%). Prevalence of sub-strain $A_5$ was reported for the first time in Bangladesh. District-wise typing of FMD virus has been done which would be helpful for appropriate vaccination programme in different districts of Bangladesh for control of the malady.


  • 주제어

    Prevalence .   Foot-and-Mouth Disease Virus .   FMD Virus Strains.  

 활용도 분석

  • 상세보기

    amChart 영역
  • 원문보기

    amChart 영역

원문보기

무료다운로드
유료다운로드
  • 원문이 없습니다.

유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.

원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.

NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.

이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기