Cloning of Mouse AQP-CD Gene
Water transport in highly-permeable membranes is facilitated by some specialized pathways, which are called aquaporins (AQP). AQP1 (AQP-CHIP) is the first recognized aquaporin identified from red cells and renal proximal tubules. Up until now 4 other aquaporin homologs have been reported. Each aquaporin has its unique tissue distribution and regulatory mechanims. To elucidate molecular mechanisms for their transcription regulation and tissue-specific expression isolation of aquaporin genes is required. To clone promoters of the AQP family mouse genomic library was screened by the 1st exon-specific probe of AQP4, and 5 different plaques were positively hybridized. Phage DNAs were purified and characterized by restriction mapping and sequencing. One of them is the mouse AQP-CD gene. The gene was consisted of 4 exons and the exon-intron boundaries of mouse AQP-CD gene were identified at identical positions in other related genes. The 5'-flanking region of AQP-CD gene contains one classic TATA box, a GATA consensus sequence, an E-box and a cyclic AMP-responsive element. The cloning of the mouse AQP-CD gene, of which product is expressed in the collecting duct and is responsible for antidiuresis by vasopressin, will contribute to understand the molecular mechanisms of tissue-specific expression and regulation of AQP-CD gene under various conditions.
저자의 다른 논문
- 1990 "토끼 기관평활근 수축에서 G Protein의 역할" 대한생리학회지 = Korean journal of physiology 24 (2): 353~362
- 1991 "Effect of Probenecid on Urate Excretion in the Cat Kidney" 대한생리학회지 = Korean journal of physiology 25 (1): 37~48
- 1991 "Proton Transport in Human Placental Microvillous Membrane Vesicles" 대한생리학회지 = Korean journal of physiology 25 (1): 49~60
- 1991 "Effect of Renal Ischemia in Tetraethylammonium Transport in Rabbit Renal Coritcal Slices" 대한생리학회지 = Korean journal of physiology 25 (2): 171~177
- 1991 "Inhibition of Dicarboxylate Transport by p-chloromercuribenzoic Acid (PCMB) in Plasma Membrane Vesicles of Rabbit Proximal Tubule" 대한생리학회지 = Korean journal of physiology 25 (2): 179~188
- 1995 "Effect of Cyclic Nucleotides on Phorbol Ester-Induced Contraction in Rabbit Carotid Artery" 대한생리학회지 = Korean journal of physiology 29 (1): 39~50
- 1996 "Transepithelial Transport of Organic Cation and Its Inhibition by Sulfhydryl and Carboxyl Reagents in Opossum Kidney Cell Monolayer" 대한생리학회지 = Korean journal of physiology 30 (1): 53~62
- 1997 "Functional Characteristics of Neutral Amino Acid Transporter in Opossum Kidney (OK) Cells" The Korean journal of physiology & pharmacology : official journal of the Korean Physiological Society and the Korean Society of Pharmacology 1 (2): 185~193
- 1997 "Regulation of AQP-4 Water Channel Expression in the Brain during Development and by Ischemia" The Korean journal of physiology & pharmacology : official journal of the Korean Physiological Society and the Korean Society of Pharmacology 1 (5): 495~504
"cAMP-Dependent Signalling is Involved in Adenosine-Stimulated
$Cl^-$Secretion in Rabbit Colon Mucosa" The Korean journal of physiology & pharmacology : official journal of the Korean Physiological Society and the Korean Society of Pharmacology 2 (4): 521~527
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기