중.고등학생의 식생활행동과 영양섭취 실태와의 관계 연구
The Dietary Behavior and Nutrient Intake Status of the Yooth in Rural Areas of Korea
The purpose of this study was to explore the relationship between dietary behavior and the nutrient intake status in the youth of rural areas, based on their personal characters such as their sex, age, family type, number of family members, mother's age, occupation, and school career. This study was made by use of a self-administrated questionnaire with a 24-hour recall for 5days as an instrument with 439 randomly selected students. Statistical methods applied to analyze the data were frequency, percent, Willcoxon Rank-sum test, Kruskal-wallis test, x2-test by contingence table, and Spearman's correlation coefficient in non parametric statistical cases. Some of the interesting results are as follows : 1) The correlation between sex and breakfast is highly significant. That is, over 80% of male students had breakfast every day, whereas only about 60% of female students had breakfast every day. Bad table manners and some other problems are insignificant with respect to the personal characters in the relations between the personal characters and eating behaviors. However, the regularity of every meal, the frequency of having meals with other family members, and the frequency of meals eaten out and snacks show significant differences. 2) The mother's occupation does not have any influence on the nutrient intake of their students when the relationship between personal characters and nutrient intake was analysed. On the other hand sex, the mother's school career, the numbers of family members, the type of family, and the income of the family showed significant differences nutrient intakes. 3) The regularity and the frequency of having meals, meals eaten out with their family members, and the table manners during meals showed significant differences in the intake of nutrient elements such as calorie, protein, fat, fiber, calcium, iron, phosphorus, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, niacin and vitamin C. However some consideration during meals and problems in eating habit are insignificant with regard to nutrient intake.
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (10)
- 1998. "Effect of Food Behaviors on Nutrients and Food Intake in College Students" 한국식품영양과학회지 = Journal of the Korean Society of Food Science and Nutrition, 27(6): 1285~1296
- 1999. "Assessment of Dietary Iron Availability and Analysis of Dietary Factors Affecting Hematological Indices in Iron Deficiency Anemic Female High School Students" 韓國營養學會誌 = The Korean journal of nutrition．, 32(7): 787~792
- 2001. "Contribution of Food Behavior an Psychological Factor to Perceived Tiredness in Adolescens" 韓國營養學會誌 = The Korean journal of nutrition．, 34(1): 89~97
- 2001. "A Study on the Evaluation of Nutrient Intake of Middle School Students in Kangneung" 한국식품영양과학회지 = Journal of the Korean Society of Food Science and Nutrition, 30(4): 739~746
- 2001. "Comparison of Dietary Behaviors and Nutrient Intakes among the Students of Middle Schools between in Industrial Complex and in Non-Industrial Complex of Ansan City in Korea" 韓國營養學會誌 = The Korean journal of nutrition．, 34(6): 678~687
- 2002. "Comparison of Nutrient Intake, Dietary Behavior, Perception of Body Image and Iron Nutritional Status among Female High School Students of Urban and Rural Areas in Kyunggi-do" 韓國營養學會誌 = The Korean journal of nutrition．, 35(1): 90~101
- 2002. "Adolescent' Internet Utilization Status of Dietary Information in Kyungnam" 韓國營養學會誌 = The Korean journal of nutrition．, 35(1): 115~123
- 2002. "A Study on the Nutrition Knowledge, Dietary Behaviors and Nutrient Intakes of the Deaf-mute High School Students" 韓國營養學會誌 = The Korean journal of nutrition．, 35(9): 982~995
- 2003. "Comparisons of Student Satisfaction with the School Food Service Programs in Middle and High Schools by Food Service Management Types" 韓國營養學會誌 = The Korean journal of nutrition．, 36(2): 211~222
- Park, Jong ; Ryu, Yeon-So ; Kang, Myeong-Guen ; Min, Soon ; Kim, Hye-Sook ; Kim, Eun-A 2010. "Factor related to regularity of breakfast of middle school students" 보건행정학회지 = Korean journal of health policy and administration, 20(2): 89~103
저자의 다른 논문
- 1975 "쌀 야채 식이와 식이제한이 흰쥐 성장에 미치는 영향" 韓國營養學會誌 = The Korean journal of nutrition． 8 (3): 31~37
- 1976 "칠분도미(七分搗米)를 주식(主食)으로 한 한국인식단(韓國人食單)과 식량제한(食量制限)에 관(關)한 영양학적(營養學的) 연구(硏究)" 韓國營養學會誌 = The Korean journal of nutrition． 9 (2): 40~53
- 1980 "식생활관리 실태에 관한 연구 -서울시내 주부를 중심으로-" 대한가정학회지 = Journal of the Korean Home Economics Association 18 (1): 53~66
- 1981 "대학생의 점심섭취 실태에 관한 연구 -서울 시내를 중심으로-" 대한가정학회지 = Journal of the Korean Home Economics Association 19 (2): 165~174
- 1985 "패류의 정미성분에 관한 연구" 대한가정학회지 = Journal of the Korean Home Economics Association 23 (3): 75~84
- 1995 "일본 학교급식 실태에 관한 연구" 韓國食生活文化學會誌 = Journal of the Korean Society of Food Culture 9 (5): 467~478
- 1995 "서울지역 대학생의 점심식사 실태에 관한 연구" 韓國食生活文化學會誌 = Journal of the Korean Society of Food Culture 10 (3): 147~154
- 1995 "국민학교 교사들의 영양지식과 식습관 및 영양태도에 관한 조사연구" 대한가정학회지 = Journal of the Korean Home Economics Association 33 (3): 193~205
- 1995 "서울지역 주부들의 식생활관리실태 조사 연구" 東아시아食生活學會誌 = Journal of the East Asian Society of Dietary Life 5 (3): 263~286
- 1995 "녹차 물 추출물에 토코페롤과 레시틴 첨가가 흰쥐의 혈청과 간의 지질대사에 미치는 영향" 韓國營養學會誌 = The Korean journal of nutrition． 28 (1): 15~22
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기