현대패션 디자인 소재에 표현된 예술적 조형성에 관한 연구
A study on the Artistic Formativeness Represented in the Materials of the Modern Fashion Design
The purpose of this study was intended to analyze artistic formativeness represented in the modern fashion design materials. Nowadays the modern fashion design materials is characterized by variety. The fashion materials the most important of fashion is called a softwear in textile industry and emerged as a new field. Fashion design also escaped from the tra-ditional restraint and extended to pursue lib-eral clothes and the designer's creative inten-tion has resulted in conceptual and conven-tional alteration as a new mode of plastic ex-preseeion. As a results of analysis of the formative fea-ture of Art style represented in the modern fashion design materials. First Surrealism had been searching for a new way of confronting a social and rtistic environment that was stifling and repugnant to them. Accordingly the wide applicaytion of the various object due to the thought of Sur-realism through the modern fashion materials brought the diversification and individua-lization of the modern fashion design. Second Pop Art that is made modern mech-anic culture and commercialism brought the great transformation in the history of Art out of the existing style and the sense of ex-pression. And the plastic characteristics of Pop Art that has a gravity as modern fashion materials on a them of the elements of popular consumer's society. That is the common and cheap objects were introduced into fashion materials itself or pat-tern. Third Minimalism is a trend in art att-empting to seek essence of the object by presenting simple and disciplined expressions by minimal formative means. The features of external form are simplicity clarity unrelated composition and symmetrical structure. Mini-malism was a quest for basic elements repre-senting the fundamental esthetic values of art. The minimal expression in modern fashion materials mean fabrics with simple surface and is contained using simple geometric pattern or utilizing textiles without any patterns. Fourth Eroticism is a kind of psychological revolution in the development of human civilization and is deeply rooted in the cultural tradition of myth religion customs and art. So Eroticism must be distinguished from a mere animal reproduction. These erotic char-acteristics were holded the meanings of sexu-ality through the modern fashion materials. Especially it was expressed the sexual part of body was nakedly showed through trans-parent materials or semitransparent like metalic and opaque materials. Recently the various kinds of new materials such as paper vinyle plastic metal as well as human body were applied to new fashion de-sign. First of all the new materials will give modern fashion designers stimuli and inspi-ration. It can also express values of moderners to despise materialism and uniformed modern society and to recover humanity and self-actualization.
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (1)
- 2002. "A Study on the Visual Sensibility of Clothing Texture" 한국의류학회지 = Journal of the Korean Society of Clothing and Textiles, 26(10): 1412~1423
저자의 다른 논문
- 1996 "20세기 후반 패션에 나타난 미니얼 아트의 조형성에 관한 연구" 服飾 = Journal of the Korean Society of Costume 29 (): 23~38
- 1997 "20세지 후반의 현대 패션에 나타난 정크아트(Junk Ark)의 조형성에 관한연구" 服飾 = Journal of the Korean Society of Costume 33 (): 5~25
- 1998 "20세기말 패션 디자인에 나타난 신표현주의적 이미지에 관한 연구" 服飾 = Journal of the Korean Society of Costume 40 (): 5~23
- 1998 "패션 디자인에 나타난 기계미학의 표현 특성에 관한 연구(I)" The Research Journal of the Costume Culture = 복식문화연구 6 (2): 109~126
- 1998 "20세기 후반 패션에 표현된 예술 양식의 기계미 분석 연구(II)" The Research Journal of the Costume Culture = 복식문화연구 6 (3): 126~156
- 1999 "현대 서양복식에 표현된 중세 문장의 상징성에 관한 연구" 服飾 = Journal of the Korean Society of Costume 44 (): 153~167
- 1999 "현대 서양복식에 나타난 TATTOO에 관한 연구" The Research Journal of the Costume Culture = 복식문화연구 7 (4): 52~68
- 1999 "20세기 후반 여성 스포츠웨어의 성(性)적 이미지에 관한 연구" The Research Journal of the Costume Culture = 복식문화연구 7 (6): 98~115
- 2000 "세기말 서양복식에 표현된 Deformation에 관한 연구" 服飾 = Journal of the Korean Society of Costume 50 (3): 13~30
- 2000 "Happening 과 Hippies 문화에 관한 연구" The Research Journal of the Costume Culture = 복식문화연구 8 (3): 387~410
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기