복식에 나타난 해체주의 양식연구 -건축과 복식의 비교-
A Study of Deconstruction in Clothing -Comparison of Clothing with Architecture-
Deconstructionism is a philosophical stream in the latter half of 20'th century which goes against western metaphysics and tries to deconstruct the dualism e.g. eastern/west-ern man/woman. Its main concepts are 'indi-vidual' 'other' 'difference' 'restoration of the repressed' 'decentralization' 'Today it shows strong influences in literature art, and other social fields. This study investigated inner meanings and exterior forms represented in clothing on the base of Jacques Derrida's theory in order to re-search modes of deconstruction in is. And it compared clothing with architecture among other genres of art in order to discover similarities between through and modes of art in a certain period. For illuminating concept of deconstruction I referred to the literatures of preceding studies and for deconstruction's characteristics in both clothing and architec-ture I referred work's collection book $\ulcorner$ collec-tions $\lrcorner$ and other related books dealing from 1960's to this point. As a rsult there are four modes of decons-truction in both clothing and architecture as follows; 1) Differenance which is a concept of the dif-ference in time and space as being trace. 2) In termeaning of meanings which is not present in reality but re-interpreted a new in the future. 3) Interxtuality in which a texte is not alone but with others 4) Dis.De phenomenon in which distortion and fragmentation forms occur as the result of the denial of perfection and reson. There are characteristics of modes of de-construction in clothing as follows; 1) Differance; R.Gigli, P. Rabanne. G.Bersace, V.Westwood are representatives of the cloth-ing which is combined with the past the pres-ent and the future or is re-viewed as the clothing of the past in the present point of view. J. Watanabe R. Dawakubo I miyake are representatives of the clothing which is out-date but re-viewed in the sense of recollec-tion and re-usage. 2) Intermeaning of meanings: R. kawakubo I, Miyake Y,Yamamoto are representatives of the clothing which is incomplete but re-interpreted in the future and appears to be new-fashioned according to ways of bnding wearing throwing on and tying J.C. Castel-bajac K.Hamnett S.Sprouse are representa-tives of the clothing which is made up of ab -stract forms scribbling or symbolic letters which appears to be different according to view-point of observers. 3) Intertextuality ;J.P.Gaultier K.Hamnett, Comme des Gar ons are representatives of intertextuality of gender which avoids the 여-ality of man/woman J.P Gaultier G,Versace J. galliano are representatives of the intertex-tuality of time place and occasion which mixes temporality extensity and purposiveness. J.P Gaultier G,Versace are representatives of the intertextuality of coordination which combines items different in image purpose and use. P.Rabanne A,Courr ges R,Gernreic I,Miyake are representatives of the intertextuality of mat-ter which uses heterogeneous matter different from cloth. 4) Dis.De-phenomenon: R, Kawakubo I.Mi-yake J.P.Gaultier are representatives of the de-composition which discloses distortion and exag-geration of form through destructing the estab-lished way of construction J.Galliano R.Kawa-kubo Devota Y Lomba arte representatives of the decentring which restores the repressed and the alienated on the one hane and shows front-centrality on the other. Comme des Gar ones is representative of the discontinuity because of which right and left up and down are not in har-mony with one another. J,Galliano J.P,Gaultier T,Mugler are representatives of the disruption by way of which one makes one's body exposed through intentional slashes or holes. As a consequence deconstructionism enabled us to investigate similarities between through of deconstruction and modes of art interms of diffrance Intermeaning of meanings intertextuality and Dis De-phenomenon. And we found that deconstruction was a phase of development in that it as a all-comprising and multiple
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (2)
- 2000. "The Analysis of the Transitional Aspect of Gender expressed in the Later 20th Century Fashion" 한국의류학회지 = Journal of the Korean Society of Clothing and Textiles, 24(5): 702~713
- 2001. "Correlation between the Spirit of Times and Characteristics of Clothing -Similarity between Renaissance and Post-modern Period-" 한국의류학회지 = Journal of the Korean Society of Clothing and Textiles, 25(4): 673~684
저자의 다른 논문
- 1997 "영어덜트(YOUNG ADULT)의 복식 양식" 패션비즈니스 = Fashion business 1 (1): 53~70
- 1997 "동서양(東西洋)의 패션 커뮤니케이션에 관(關)한 연구(硏究)" 패션비즈니스 = Fashion business 1 (3): 82~94
- 1998 "복식의 자연주의 양식에 관한 연구-90년대 현대 복식을 중심으로-" 服飾 = Journal of the Korean Society of Costume 37 (): 253~273
- 2000 "현대패션에 나타난 역사주의에 관한 연구;비비안 웨스트우드와 크리스챤 라크로아 작품을 중심으로" 한국의류학회지 = Journal of the Korean Society of Clothing and Textiles 24 (4): 463~474
- 2000 "패션 머천다이징 교육(敎育) 방향(方向)" 패션비즈니스 = Fashion business 4 (1): 87~96
- 2001 "이상미(理想美)에 따른 여성(女性)속옷구성(構成)에 관(關)한 연구(硏究) - 1850년(年)-1910년(年)을 중심(中心)으로 -" 패션비즈니스 = Fashion business 5 (2): 35~48
- 2001 "캐릭터 패션에 관(關)한 연구(硏究) - 애니메이션 캐릭터를 중심(中心)으로 -" 패션비즈니스 = Fashion business 5 (1): 97~116
- 2002 "그리스 조상(彫像)에 나타난 복식(服飾)의 조형성(造形性) 연구(硏究) - 드레퍼리와 주름을 중심(中心)으로 -" 패션비즈니스 = Fashion business 6 (1): 102~115
- 2004 "로맨티시즘 복식의 양식(I)" 服飾 = Journal of the Korean Society of Costume 54 (1): 141~157
- 2005 "20세기 후기 란제리의 구성 및 제작기법 - 슬립, 니커, 캐미 니커를 중심으로 -" 服飾 = Journal of the Korean Society of Costume 55 (6): 109~124
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 이용한 콘텐츠
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기