한북직물업체의 생산 및 유통구조에 관한 연구
A Study on the Economic Performance of the Textile Industry for Korean traditional Clothes
The purpose of this study was to inves-tigate the economic performance of the textile industry for the Korean traditional clothes. The content of this paper had two pars; The first part was for the macroeconomic aspects such as location production employments and the produc-tion facilities of the textile industries. The second part was for the microeconomic aspects such as business type branding method fabric type R&D efforts sourc-ing and the distributional channel The major results were as follows: 1.) Most textile firms for the korean traditional clothes were located in Gongju for man-made fibers and in Jinju for silk fabrics. 2) The size of the textile industry in terms of the number of business produc-tion amount the number of employee de-creased during 1994 and 1995 due to the decreasing demand. 3) Over the half of the textile firms produced raw fabric products while only 20% of them were involved in additional dyeing and /or printing finish which re-sulted in low value added production 4) The R&D effort of the textile indus-try for the Korean traditional clothes was very low due to the market uncertainty lack of technological knowledge and most of all small size of the firms 5) Most raw materials for the textile in -dustry were imported with high(25%) tariff rates resulting in price increase and thus low competitiveness in the market. 6) The textile producers sole about the 70% of their products to the wholesalers while selling the rest to the retailers di-rectly. This showed the dual structure of the distribution channel in the textile products. These results suggested some implica-tions for the firms the policy makers and the researchers. The firms should develop new and improved products to increase and create consumer demand by intensive R&D efforts. The government policy ma-kers should give financial supports the firms with R&D investment and legal help such as lowing tariff rate for the raw ma-terials. The researchers from the academy could help the textile industry with the advanced technological knowledge and up-date information for the consumer fashion demand.
저자의 다른 논문
- 1990 "고려시대(高麗時代)의 견직물(絹織物)과 그 제직(製織)에 관한 연구(硏究)" 服飾 = Journal of the Korean Society of Costume 15 (): 95~106
- 1990 "고대(古代) 한국염색(韓國染色)과 중국염색(中國染色)의 비교연구(比較硏究)" 服飾 = Journal of the Korean Society of Costume 14 (): 87~97
- 1997 "한복패션의 발전방향" 섬유기술과 산업 = Fiber technology and industry 1 (4): 469~480
- 1998 "법복의 조형성에 대한 연구" 服飾 = Journal of the Korean Society of Costume 38 (): 261~277
- 1999 "여자한복의 기성복화를 위한 패턴개발-20대를 중심으로-" 服飾 = Journal of the Korean Society of Costume 44 (): 77~89
- 1999 "조선전기 면직물 발달에 관한 연구" 服飾 = Journal of the Korean Society of Costume 45 (): 41~54
- 2000 "생활한복의 이미지와 가격 평가에 관한 연구" 服飾 = Journal of the Korean Society of Costume 50 (6): 33~46
- 2001 "장기 정씨(1565~1614)묘 출토 직물의 특성" 服飾 = Journal of the Korean Society of Costume 51 (4): 81~95
- 2002 "현행수의의 실태 및 문제점" 服飾 = Journal of the Korean Society of Costume 52 (3): 123~137
- 2002 "의원군묘 출토직물에 관한 연구" 한국의류학회지 = Journal of the Korean Society of Clothing and Textiles 26 (10): 1390~1400
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기