중세유럽의 생활미술과 복식문화에 관한 연구
The Study on living Art and Costumes Culture of the Middle-Age Europe
Medieval European practical art and style of costume is studied through referring to the literatures. The type of clothing that was seen on tapestries arts and crafts paintings and wall paintings and appeared in the architecture such as church. There were symbolic aspects of color motifs at this period and some restraints for clothing according to the social class, It was a period that draped garments due to the War of Crusades is appeared. Be-cause the medieval taste and decorative character is not only 'formative art' but also the taste beyoud 'mode' and atomsphere of that times it could be seen the strong reflec-tion of customs in the clothing of that times which is shown in works of art. 1) The purpose of Christian art which was found in mosaics stained glasses wall pain-tings and statues of architecture was not just the revival of natural phenomena but visuali-zation of sacred and invisible things. It was valuable to understandin of the spiritual through the sense organ It was a monumental art that was combined with decorative func-tion and role of the Bible. It revealed what was about the religious spiritual miracle, 2) In the medieval European painting characteristic and beautiful creativity was the basis of an argument. Both "Worship of East-ern" that is painted ion a parchment and "Cor-onation of Charles VI" were described decor-ation motifs on the edge of buildings geo-metric patterns and others with outstanding skill. there were precise technologic skill of architect and glassmen and lots of patience of craftsmen. " The Labour of the Months" and the scene of"A Trial at the Court" is also de-scribed elaborately. 3) Tapestry was developed in France Ger-many Swiss at the 14th century. Religionary and historical themes unicorn lady bird flowering plants and others were major motifs. It was very important as decorative wall coverings and as practical door arch and bed hangings. It was made through patient hard work with simple technique and it was con-sidered as an art for practical use. Tapestry was what everyone wish to have. It is reckoned for the item of the best gift. The royalty and nobility ordered and used custom-made tapestries. Sometimes the subject of motifs consisted of series which were deeply related to living 4) Decorative arts and crafts was the art that used materials such as precious metals jewels and others and that accorded with the luxurious and gorgeous taste of the royalty and nobility. Christian considered splendid and beautiful color of light as a symbol of glory. They used also for church appliances, There were metal crafts wood crafts textile crafts and others, As was stated above the costume appeared on the arts and crafts for living revealed the process of changes saw how the politic econ-omic and social organizations were developed.and social organizations were developed.
저자의 다른 논문
- 1981 "직물(織物)의 역사적(歷史的) 고찰(考察) - 우리나라의 선직물(線織物)을 중심(中心)으로 -" 服飾 = Journal of the Korean Society of Costume 5 (): 65~81
- 1991 "니트웨어의 발달과정과 착용실태에 관한 연구 - 서울시내 거주의 주부와 여대생을 중심으로 -" 服飾 = Journal of the Korean Society of Costume 16 (): 149~171
- 1992 "단추와 단추구멍의 변천에 관한 연구" 服飾 = Journal of the Korean Society of Costume 18 (): 247~268
- 1994 "니트웨어의 소비자성향 실태 및 업체에 관한 조사연구" 服飾 = Journal of the Korean Society of Costume 23 (): 131~150
- 1994 "17세기 복식디자인화에 관한 연구" The Research Journal of the Costume Culture = 복식문화연구 2 (2): 395~413
- 1996 "남성복의 변화에 관한 연구" 服飾 = Journal of the Korean Society of Costume 29 (): 5~22
- 1996 "복색 상징적 의미에 관한연구" 服飾 = Journal of the Korean Society of Costume 30 (): 85~99
- 1996 "르네상수시대의 복식 유형과 그발생배경에 관한연구" 服飾 = Journal of the Korean Society of Costume 30 (): 275~294
- 1996 "미니멀리즘이 현대패션에 미친 영향에 대한 연구" The Research Journal of the Costume Culture = 복식문화연구 4 (3): 427~445
- 1997 "동북아시아 신 문화에 관한 연구-화,해,리를 중심으로-" 服飾 = Journal of the Korean Society of Costume 35 (): 135~149
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 이용한 콘텐츠
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기