세기말 현상으로 본 속옷의 겉옷화 현상
The Vogue about Outwearization of Underwear in a Tendency to the Century-end
One of the noticeable trends of female wear in 1990s is the Outwearization of Underwear as it is called 'Lingerie look' This trend meaned 'Exposure Fashion' raised splendidly its head to the whole stage of fashion destrying the tradional concept having divided the fashion between outwear and underwear by Madonna an Americal populer singer showed up in front of the audience wearing the corset-dress as a stage custome. This corset-dress which can not be recognised whether it is underwear or outwear has been diffused into the mass as a fashionable trend re-gardless of any reason; therefore discrimi-nation of wear by space by far that is underwear should have the sstandard telling between private and public sector has been gradually tumbled. By the way what has propelled desigers to introduce the style continuously having the underwear motive such as outwear almost as same as underwear or underwear worn on out-wear etc. and has made it a fashion trends? How do we accept this "Ligerie look'fashion" The rearch on vogue of outwearization of underwear started by the questions above can be summarized as the followings The division between the sprit and the ma-terial-economic shrinkage by the collapse of the bubble economy in the late of 20 century and expectation for the next century doubt by changes of international politics dynamics for the next century and increasement of psycho-logical tention by the environmental destruc-tion etc, has been extended to break the sense of value down These frustration of the tra-ditional values and dissatisfaction on the pres-ent have reflected on the fashion pursuing some more sensational style to increase the ex-posure of the body. The revolution of wearing bouncing the con-servatismhas outwardly expressed underwear of the private sector. Therefore the spatial concept of wear which for the public sec-tor has been fallen into pieces and has broken the wall of the concept fixed by outwear on underwear. in addition the stage costome for the popular people like Madonna has not been limited by the specularity any more and has been assimilated with the normal wear on the street to take the distinction for away. The circumstances of the late of 20 century pursuing sensation and making sex commer-cialized have accordance with the outweari-zation of underwear. there it is on the basis of Minimalist's dogmatism has been expressed the maximization of expoure in the pubric space to popularize bra pants(knickers) as outwear. The reaction on the attribute of hiding and shanding has brought 'See-Through fashion' with the transparent materials, The contemporary doubt recalling the mem-ory of the past has sublimated corset which was an instument of toture for women into Romanticism to introduce it to fashion with the development of a new material not to be a tool of any oppression and maltretment any longer. The popularization of outwear like underwear what's more has brought high quality of underwear. There it has called for the variety of materials such as knit demin and velvet etc, and has urged the famous designers to enlarge their working boundaries to underwear designs, Besides outwearization of underwear has been popular even in the Orient which has the con-servative opinions on exposure ; so changes of the thoughts can be seen among the establish-ment generation on exposure of the body. As the more high tech information publi-cized and the more technology and media digitalized the more expression being analog the pursue for the new in fashion with vision never been seen and even though it is imprac-tical the experimental designers have drived the freedom beyond the traditional roles of the previous century. Consequently outwearization of underwear may be viewd as a trial as an expression responded the contemporary background. This trend in my opinion will have been lasted for a while by being proliperlated among lasted for a while by being proliperlated among the pub-lic who has the century-end anxiety and
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (4)
- 2000. "Changes of Western Men's Underclothes" 한국의류학회지 = Journal of the Korean Society of Clothing and Textiles, 24(3): 353~360
- 2004. "A Study on the Image types and Characteristics of Lingerie Design" 대한가정학회지 = Journal of the Korean Home Economics Association, 42(5): 27~37
- Park, Sun Mi 2013. "Comparative Analysis of Underwear Evaluative Criteria according to Somatotypes and Socio-Cultural Characteristics" Family and environment research : fer, 51(5): 563~571
- Kim, Sun Young 2013. "Characteristics in the Lingerie Looks Designed by John Galliano" 대한가정학회지 = Journal of the Korean Home Economics Association, 51(2): 147~159
저자의 다른 논문
- 1999 "영화속에 나타난 미래 의상" 服飾 = Journal of the Korean Society of Costume 48 (): 133~150
- 2002 "속옷미학" 服飾 = Journal of the Korean Society of Costume 52 (1): 159~173
- 2003 "팝 음악과 패션에 관한 연구" 服飾 = Journal of the Korean Society of Costume 53 (2): 101~118
- 2003 "현대 남성복식에 나타난 Borderless현상" 한국의류산업학회지 = Journal of the Korean Society for Clothing Industry 5 (5): 470~480
- 2003 "레이 가와쿠보의 디자인을 통해 본 현대의상(現代衣裳)의 일탈성(逸脫性)" 패션비즈니스 = Fashion business 7 (5): 45~53
- 2004 "남자대학생의 얼굴계측에 따른 유형별 헤어컷 디자인 연구" 한국의류산업학회지 = Journal of the Korean Society for Clothing Industry 6 (6): 740~748
- 2009 "스탠리 큐브릭의 영화 <로리타(1962)>에 나타난 의상의 상징성에 관한 연구" 패션비즈니스 = Fashion business 13 (1): 152~166
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기