식중독 발생의 사례 통해 본 집단급식의 문제접 분석
Analysis of Problems of Food Service Establishments Contributing to Food Poisoning Outbreaks Discovered through the Epidemiological Studies of Some Outbreaks
The main problems contributing to food poisoning outbreaks in institutional settings and a home were reviewed and analyzed through the epidemiological investigations of food poisoning. The major documented factors included improper holding temperatures, inadequate cooking, poor personal hygiene, cross-contamination and contaminated equipment, food from unsafe sources, failure to follow food hygiene policies, and lack of education, training, monitoring and superivision. Usually more than one factor contributed to the development of an outbreak. (1) Use of improper holding temperatures was the single most important factor contributing to food poisoning. They included improper cooling, allowing a laps of time (12 hours or more) between preparing food and eating it, improper hot holding, and inadequate or improper thawing. Food thermometers were not used in most of the instances. (2) In inadequate cooking, the core temperature of food during and after cooking had not been measured, and routine monitoring was limited to recording the temperature of plated meals. Compared with conventional methods of cooking, microwave ovens did not protect against food poisoning as effectively. Centralized food preparation potentially increased the risk of food poisoning outbreaks. (3) Poor personal hygiene both at the individual level (improper handwashing and lack of proper hygienic practices) and at the institutional level (poor general sanitization) increased the risk of transmission. Person to person transmission of enteric pathogens through direct contact and via fomites has been noted in several instances. (4) Obtaining food from unsafe sources was a risk factor in outbreaks of food poisoning. Food risks were high when food was grown or harvested from contaminated areas. Possibilities included contamination in the field, in transport, at the retail site, or at the time it was prepared for serving. (5) Cross-contamination and inadequate cleaning/handling of equipment became potential vehicles of food poisoning. Failure to separate cooked food from raw food was also a risk factor. (6) Failure to follow food hygiene policies also provided opportunities for outbreaks of food poisoning. It included improper hygienic practices during food preparation, neglect of personnel policies (involvement of symptomatic workers in food preparation), poor results on routine inspections, and disregarding the results and recommendations of an inspection. (7) Lack of formal and in-service education, training, monitoring, and supervision of food handlers or supervisors were critical and perhaps neglected elements in occurrences of food poisoning.
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (4)
- 2002. "Effects of Vinegar and Lactic Acid on the Survival of Pathogens Causing Food Poisoning of Sliced Raw Fish Meat" 생명과학회지 = Journal of life science, 12(6): 669~675
- Park, You-Hwa ; Lee, Yeon-Kyung 2007. "Analysis of Sanitation Management Practices through Field Assessment of Large Restaurants by Restaurant Style in Daegu and Gyeongbuk Province" 한국식품영양과학회지 = Journal of the Korean Society of Food Science and Nutrition, 36(7): 944~954
- Kwon, Sang-Chul 2012. "Critical Limit Establishment of Sterilization Process for HACCP System of Liquefied Coffee and Sikhe" 한국산학기술학회논문지 = Journal of the Korea Academia-Industrial cooperation Society, 13(11): 5247~5253
- Kwon, Sang-Chul 2012. "A Study on Microbiological Critical Limit in Sterilization processing of Fried Kimchi Soup" 한국산학기술학회논문지 = Journal of the Korea Academia-Industrial cooperation Society, 13(9): 4018~4024
저자의 다른 논문
- 1993 "Aflatoxin 분석법에 관한연구;추출 및 정제방법의 비교" 한국식품위생안전성학회지 = Journal of food hygiene and safety 8 (4): 251~254
- 1993 "유산균 발효유가 콜레스테롤을 투여한 백서(흰쥐)에 미치는 영향" 한국환경위생학회지 = Korean journal of Environmental Health Society 19 (1): 77~89
- 1994 "랫트에 있어서 우유의 콜레스테롤 저하효과에 관한 연구" 한국식품위생안전성학회지 = Journal of food hygiene and safety 9 (2): 57~66
- 1994 "인삼이 Aspergillus flayus의 생육 및 Aflatoxin 생성에 미치는 영향" 한국환경위생학회지 = Korean journal of Environmental Health Society 20 (4): 90~97
- 1995 "냉동 온도에서 소시지의 저장 수명에 관한 연구" 한국식품위생안전성학회지 = Journal of food hygiene and safety 10 (2): 111~131
- 1995 "알로에 베라가 Aspergillus parasiticus의 생육 및 aflatoxin 생성에 미치는 영향" 한국환경위생학회지 = Korean journal of Environmental Health Society 21 (3): 48~55
- 1995 "영상화면 단말기(VDT)작업이 인체에 미치는 영향" 한국환경위생학회지 = Korean journal of Environmental Health Society 21 (4): 75~86
"Aloe vera가 콜레스테롤 및 비타민
$D_2$식이로 유발한 흰쥐의 동맥경화증에 미치는 영향" 한국식품위생안전성학회지 = Journal of food hygiene and safety 11 (4): 243~259
- 1996 "HPLC에 의한 aflatoxin 분석법에 관한 연구 형광 및 자외선 흡광 검출의 비교" 한국환경위생학회지 = Korean journal of Environmental Health Society 22 (1): 36~44
- 1997 "냉장온도에서 햄과 소시지의 저장수명에 관한 연구" 한국식품위생안전성학회지 = Journal of food hygiene and safety 12 (1): 26~38
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 이용한 콘텐츠
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기