The Characterization of the Increase of Membrane Conductance after Depolarization in Single Rat Adrenal Chromaffin Cells
The conductance change evoked by step depolarization was studied in primarily cultured rat adrenal chromaffin cells using patch-clamp and capacitance measurement techniques. When we applied a depolarizing pulse to a chromaffin cell, the inward calcium current was followed by an outward current and depolarization-induced exocytosis was accompanied by an increase in conductance trace. The slow inward tail current which has the same time course as the conductance change was observed in current recording. The activation of slow tail current was calcium-dependent. Reversal potentials agreed with Nernst equation assuming relative permeability of $Cs^+\;to\;K^+$ is 0.095. The outward current and tail current were blocked by apamin (200 nM) and d-tubocurarine (2 mM). The conductance change was blocked by apamin and did not affect membrane capacitance recording. We confirmed that conductance change after depolarization comes from the activation of the SK channel and can be blocked by application of the SK channel blockers. Consequently, it is necessary to consider blocking of the SK channel during membrane capacitance recording.
저자의 다른 논문
- 1994 "Discharge Patterns and Peripheral Nerve Inputs to Cardiovascular Neurons in the Medulla of Cats: Comparison between the lateral and medial medulla" 대한생리학회지 = Korean journal of physiology 28 (2): 133~141
- 1995 "Effects of Morphine on Somatosyrnpathetic Reflex and Arterial Blood Pressure Response Evoked by Stimulation of Peripheral Nerves" 대한생리학회지 = Korean journal of physiology 29 (2): 309~321
- 1996 "Effects of Systemic and Focal Hypoxia on the Activities of Rostral Ventrolateral Medullary Neurons in Cats" 대한생리학회지 = Korean journal of physiology 30 (1): 105~116
- 1997 "흰쥐의 Nucleus Raphe Magnus로부터 분리된 신경세포의 전기생리학적 성질" The Korean journal of physiology & pharmacology : official journal of the Korean Physiological Society and the Korean Society of Pharmacology 1 (3): 233~240
- 1998 "심맥관계 활동과 관련있는 연수 척수로 세포에 작용하는 신경흥분전달물질에 대한 연구" 大韓胸部外科學會誌 = The Korean journal of thoracic and cardiovascular surgery 31 (5): 441~450
- 2000 "Responses of Dorsal Horn Neurons to Peripheral Chemical Stimulation in the Spinal Cord of Anesthetized Cats" The Korean journal of physiology & pharmacology : official journal of the Korean Physiological Society and the Korean Society of Pharmacology 4 (1): 15~24
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기