가정간호에서 사용된 간호진단과 간호중재 분류
Categorization of Nursing Diagnosis and Nursing Interventions Used in Home Care
This study was done to identify basic information in classifying nursing diagnoses and nursing interventions needed for the further development of computerized nursing care plans. Data were collected by reviewing charts of 123 home care clients who had active disease, for whom at least one nursing diagnosis was on the chart, and who had been discharged. Data included demographics, medical orders, nursing diagnoses and nursing interventions. The results of the study, which found the most frequent medical diagnoses to be cancer (40.7%) and brain injury (26.8%), showed that 'Impaired Skin Integrity'(18.3%), 'Risk for Infection'(15.0%), 'Altered Nutrition, Less than Body Requirements'(13.8%), and 'Risk for Impaired Skin Integ rity'(9.9%) were the most frequent nursing diagnoses. 'Pressure Ulcer Care'(28.4%) was the most frequent intervention for 'Impaired Skin Integrity', 'Infection Protection'(16.0%) for 'Risk of Infection', 'Nutrition Counseling'(26.8%) for 'Altered Nutrition' and 'Positioning'(22.0%) for 'Risk for Skin Integrity Impairment', Comparison of interventions with the Nursing Intervention Classification(NIC) showed that the most frequent interventions were in the domain 'Basic Physiological' (33.94%), followed by 'Behavioral'(27.8%), and 'Complex Physiological' (22.6%). Interventions related to teaching family to give care at home could not be classified in the NIC scheme. Examination of the frequency of NIC interventions showed that for the domain 'Activity & Exercise Management', 75% of the interventions were used, but for seven domains, none were used. For the domain 'Immobility Management', 93% of the times that an intervention was used, it was 'Positioning', for the domain 'Tissue Perfusion Management', 'IV Therapy' (59.1%) and for the domain 'Elimination Management', 'Tube Care: Urinary'(54.0%). The nursing diagnoses 'Altered Urinary Elimination' and 'Im paired Physical Mobility' were both used with these clients, but neither 'Fluid Volume Deficit' nor 'Risk of Fluid Volume Deficit' were used rather 'IV Therapy' was an intervention for 'Altered Nutrition, Less than Body Requirements', A comparison of clients with cancer and those with brain injury showed that interventions for the nursing diagnosis 'Impaired Skin Integrity' were more frequent for the clients with cancer, interventions for 'Risk of Infection' were similar for the two groups but for clients with cancer there were more interventions for' Altered Nutrition'. Examination of the nursing diagnoses leading to the intervention 'Positioning' showed that for both groups, it was either 'Impaired Skin Integrity' or 'Risk for Skin Integrity Impairment'. This study identified a need for further refinement in the classification of nursing interventions to include those unique to home care and that for the purposes of computerization identification of the nursing activities to be included in each intervention needs to be done.
저자의 다른 논문
- 1974 "결핵환자 간호에 있어서 가정방문이 미치는 영향에 관한 조사 연구" 간호학회지 = The Journal of Nurses Academic Society 4 (1): 151~161
- 1993 "만성 질환자 가족의 부담감에 관한 연구" 대한간호학회지= Journal of Korean academy of nursing 23 (3): 467~486
- 1993 "우리나라 가정간호수가체계 개발 연구" 가정간호학회지 1 (): 5~56
- 1996 "가정간호 기록지 분석 - 원주기독병원 가정간호 보건활동을 중심으로 -" 가정간호학회지 3 (): 53~66
- 1997 "어린이 화상사고의 실태와 예방대책 프로그램 개발에 대한 연구" 대한간호 = The Korean nurse 36 (4): 61~74
- 1999 "일 가정간호 실습교육 평가 연구" 가정간호학회지 6 (): 78~87
- 2002 "영유아 건강증진을 위한 지역사회 간호센터 모형 구축" 지역사회간호학회지 = Journal of korean academy of community health nursing 13 (4): 795~807
- 2003 "지역사회간호학의 문제중심학습(Problem-Based Learning) 평가" 지역사회간호학회지 = Journal of korean academy of community health nursing 14 (4): 579~586
- 2004 "서울 일지역 청소년 흡연관련 요인 분석" 지역사회간호학회지 = Journal of korean academy of community health nursing 15 (1): 95~101
- 2005 "간호중재분류(Nursing Intervention Classification)에 기반한 가정간호에서의 주요간호중재와 연계된 간호활동 분석" 성인간호학회지 = Korean Journal of Adult Nursing 17 (2): 188~199
- NDSL :
- 원문이 없습니다.
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기