중고등학생의 의복태도, 의복착용시 영향집단의 차이에 관한 연구
A Study on the Difference of Clothing Attitude, Influential Groups in Putting on Clothing for Middle and High School Students
The purpose of this study was to make clear the differences of middle and high school students' clothing attitude, clothing regulation attitude and influential groups in putting on clothing according to their demographic variables and scholar score. For clothing attitude and clothing regulation attitude, I examined 5 variables of conformity, individuality, modesty, fashion, clothing importance and 2 variables of refusal against regulation from school and parent, The influential groups were divided into 'significant others' of teacher, father, mother, other sex friend, same sex friend, and senior and 'model group' of teacher, parent, friend and mass media star. My subject was 1050 middle and high school students who are resident in Seoul; sample groups were selected, considered their resident area, gender and the kind of school. As for the analysing method, I adopted SPSS/PC+Program to practice t-test, one-way ANOVA, Duncan's Multi-Range Test. The results are as follows: There was difference in clothing attitude according to the sex and school except nonconformity. Conformity and clothing importance were higher for than boys in both middle and high schools, In particular, middle school boys' clothing importance were lowest. Compared with middle and high school boys, middle school girls considered fashion most seriously and modesty least, For both sexes, the lower the scholar score, the worst the modesty, While the lower the scholar score, the higher the fashion, the refusals against clothing regulation from school and parent for boys, but the fashion and the refusals against regulation from school for girls, As for boy, the lower his father's educational career was, the higher the clothing importance was, and the lower his mother's educational career, the fiercer he refused against clothing regulation from school. As for the influence on significant other/model groups when wearing clothing, girls were more influenced than boys.
저자의 다른 논문
- 2001 "청소년 비행정도와 의복태도 및 의복규제 태도와의 관계" 한국의상디자인학회지 = Journal of the Korea Fashion & Costume Design Association 3 (1): 129~152
- 2002 "중고등학생의 비행정도와 의복착용시 영향집단의 차이에 관한 연구" 한국의상디자인학회지 = Journal of the Korea Fashion & Costume Design Association 4 (2): 47~67
- 2004 "초등학교 국어교과서에 나타난 등장인물 의복과 성역할에 관한 연구 -제7차 교육과정 국어교과서를 중심으로-" 한국의상디자인학회지 = Journal of the Korea Fashion & Costume Design Association 6 (2): 123~133
- 2004 "한국과 미국대학생의 의복색 이미지 평가" 한국의상디자인학회지 = Journal of the Korea Fashion & Costume Design Association 6 (3): 55~66
- 2008 "활옷의 상징성을 반영한 현대혼례복 디자인" 한국의상디자인학회지 = Journal of the Korea Fashion & Costume Design Association 10 (2): 117~124
- 2012 "셰익스피어의 희극 "자에는 자로" 무대의상 연구" 한국의상디자인학회지 = Journal of the Korea Fashion & Costume Design Association 14 (4): 139~150
- NDSL :
- DBPia : 저널
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기