방문간호사업에 대한 대상자의 인식에 관한 연구
A Study on the Recognition of Client Home Visit Nursing Care Services in Public Health Centers
In this, analyzing the type of subjectivity in which people would have about home visit nursing services originating from public health care centers. I tried to research more effective ways to improve home visit nursing care services. and later. for the development of home visit nursing care. to supply basic data. The method for this study was the Q-method. created by William Stephenson. and was adequate for the study of subjectivity. For this study. through the deep interview. literature inquiry, and the discussion course. 206 Q-statement sentences were abstracted. and based on them, after Q-sample-selection. I then collected the Q-categorized-result from 32 subjects from Mar. 10. 2000 to Mar. 25. 2000. Through the statistic a analysis of PC-Qunal program. the subjectivity species were categorized and analyzed. The study results show that there are 3 sorts of recognition types. and they are analyzed in the following; The first type: the positively receiving type shows that they feel thankful and a trusting feeling about home visit nursing. The second type: the negatively mistrusting type shows that they had doubtful attitudes about the specialty of home visit nursing: they wanted medicine or nutrition remedies rather than health education and concerning the their own health care, they prefered the hospitals or clinics. The third type: the conditional receiving type shows that even though they had a positive receiving attitude about home visit nursing wanting to consult with the home visit nurses about the difficult problem which could not easily be settled, hoping that the home visit nurses could visit them more often, in their actual lives. they strongly indicated their attitudes concerning money as more important than home visits. The subjects in these 3 types commonly had a good feeling about the kindness of the home visit nurses: the first and third types also had a positive recognition about home visit nursing; however. in aspects of the evaluation and receiving attitudes, they showed a big difference. When all the above results are integrated. in the case of the first type the home visit nursing service, which satisfied the demand for health care of the medically weak people. should be continuously supplied. Additionally in case of the second type (negatively mistrust). continuous education and support should be supplied with enough interest to lead their concerns about their own health care as well as lead medical spending in a productive and effective direction in order to change their impressions. Through this study. I learned that the recognition of the objectives of home visit nursing services can be categorized in to 3 types and could be analyzed. Thus I wish that this study helps to present basic data which contributes to the development of the home visit nursing field.
저자의 다른 논문
- 1983 "I. 지역사회 간호관리의 정의와 원칙" 대한간호 = The Korean nurse 22 (4): 35~38
- 1986 "직장의료보험 수진분석을 통한 만성 순환기계질환의 실태연구" 대한간호학회지= Journal of Korean academy of nursing 16 (3): 38~66
- 1988 "간호교육 철학정립 및 교육과정 개발을 위한 기초조사" 대한간호학회지= Journal of Korean academy of nursing 18 (2): 162~188
- 1988 "서울시 산업간호사의 업무에 관한 조사 연구" 대한간호 = The Korean nurse 26 (5): 81~101
- 1989 "양호겸직교사의 학교보건간호 업무활동에 관한 조사연구" 韓國學校保健學會誌 = The Journal of the Korean society of school health 2 (1): 108~130
- 1989 "서울시 산업간호사의 배치현황 및 간호업무 제공 실태에 관한 연구" 지역사회간호학회지 = Journal of korean academy of community health nursing 1 (1): 238~275
- 1993 "초등학교(國民學校) 교과서별(敎科書別) 구강보건(口腔保健)에 관(關)한 실태분석(實態分析)" 韓國學校保健學會誌 = The Journal of the Korean society of school health 6 (2): 56~68
- 1993 "학생(學生)의 건강행위(健康行爲), 신념(信念), 가치(價値) 및 보건의료(保建醫療) 이용(利用)에 미치는 영향(影響)에 관(關)한 연구 -가족(家族)의 형태(形態) 및 제특성(諸特性)을 중심(中心)으로-" 韓國學校保健學會誌 = The Journal of the Korean society of school health 6 (1): 9~44
- 1994 "조기퇴원 수술환자의 병원중심 가정간호 효과 및 비용분석에 관한 연구" 대한간호학회지= Journal of Korean academy of nursing 24 (4): 545~556
- 1994 "만성 재가 기동장애자의 가정병실 모델 개발을 위한 현장 연구" 대한간호학회지= Journal of Korean academy of nursing 24 (4): 597~615
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기