학교 안전교육이 초등학생의 안전생활 실천에 미치는 효과
Effects of School Safety Education on the Safety Behavior among Elementary School Students in Korea
This study was carried out to examine the effects of school safety education on the safety behavior among elementary school students. Sixty-two 4th grade students were sampled from an elementary school in Pohang city and divided into one experimental group and one control group. The safety education has been provided to the experimental group for 4 weeks The data were collected before, just after, and 8 weeks after the education. In the pre-test, the general characteristics and safety behavior between two groups were measured. The experimental group was given school safety education twice a week for 4weeks. They also filled out the self behavior check list. In the post-test and follow up-test safety behavior was collected. The data analysis was done using $X^2$ -test. t-test. Repeated measures ANOVA, analysis of simple main effect and time contrast methods, they were processed with an SPSS Win 9.0/pc. The results of this study are summarized as follows: 1) There were no differences between experimental group and control group on the general characteristics and safety behavior in the pre-test. 2) The hypothesis: 'The experimental group which was given school safety education will show higher scores on safety behavior than the control group which was not given this was supported(F=6.43 p=0.01). 3) The subhypothesis 1 : 'The scores on the indoor safety behavior of the experimental group which was given school safety education will show higher than those of the control group which were given this was supported(F=3.59 p=0.03). 4) The subhypothesis 2 : 'The scores on the outdoor safety behavior of the experimental group which was given, school safety education will show higher than those of the control group which was not given this was supported(F=5.70 p =0.00). In consequence, the experimental group which was given school safety education scored higher on safety behavior than the control group. Therefore, school safety education should continue to encourage safety behavior among elementary school students.
저자의 다른 논문
- 1996 "대학생의 성별에 따른 건강실천행위와 건강상태의 비교분석" 지역사회간호학회지 = Journal of korean academy of community health nursing 7 (2): 257~264
- 1997 "여성건강 간호연구의 최근 동향" 여성건강간호학회지 = Korean journal of women health nursing 3 (2): 238~249
- 1998 "노인의 성별 만성동통 호소의 차이에 대한 조사연구" 대한간호학회지= Journal of Korean academy of nursing 28 (2): 369~379
- 1998 "한국의 중년기 남성의 심혈관계 질환 위험요인과 음주섭취와의 관련성" 지역사회간호학회지 = Journal of korean academy of community health nursing 9 (1): 232~241
- 1998 "도시.농촌 지역 초등학생의 가족환경, 건강행위 및 건강상태에 관한 비교" 지역사회간호학회지 = Journal of korean academy of community health nursing 9 (2): 502~517
- 1999 "영적간호 교육이 간호학생들의 죽음에 대한 태도변화에 미치는 영향" 韓國保健看護學會誌 = Journal of Korean public health nursing 13 (1): 114~127
- 1999 "ICNP의 후향적 개발방법에 의한 한국가족현상" 지역사회간호학회지 = Journal of korean academy of community health nursing 10 (2): 275~290
- 1999 "산업장 여성근로자의 근무형태에 따른 건강증진행위 비교" 산업간호학회지 = Korean Journal of Occupational Health Nursing 8 (1): 22~41
- 1999 "노인의 만성동통 유무에 따른 건강상태 및 일상활동장애 비교" 韓國農村醫學會誌 = Korean journal of rural medicine 24 (1): 79~89
- 1999 "척수손상자의 성재활 교육이 성생활 지식과 성생활 만족도에 미치는 영향" 기본간호학회지 = Journal of Korean Academy of Fundamentals of Nursing 6 (3): 434~451
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 이용한 콘텐츠
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기