동절기 도축돈 폐병변 발생 양상에 관한 역학조사
Epidemiological study on prevalence of Iung lesions of slaughtered pigs in winter
This study was carried out to investigate and analyze the gross lesions of lungs in slaughtered pigs. Pigs were collected from the areas of Kyounggj, Chungbuk, Chungnam and Kangwon provinces from November to December 1999. One hundred-eleven pigs(17.4%) had lung lesions with various degrees among 639 pigs tested. By the standard scoring system, mean score of the lung lesion was 25.6+13.2. Regional prevalence of lung lesions were 23.5%(8/34)) in Kangwon, 17.3%(61/352) in Kyunggi, 15.7%(32/204) in Chungnam and 20.4%(10/49) in Chungbuk. Mean number of pulmonary lesions per pig were 2.87. Most frequent region with pulmonary lesions was right cranial lobe(30.1%) and the decreasing prevalence rates were followed by 23.8% in right middle lobe, 21.05 in right accessory lobe, 15.0% in left cranial lobe, and 5.0% in left middle and accessory lobe(5.0%) and also there was the same prevalent tendency on pulmonary lesions in each lobes of 111 pigs with gross lesion. Isolation rate of bacteria from the affected lungs was 72.1% and main pathogen was Pasteurella multocida. Gross and histological examination of pulmonary lesions in some pigs suggested that there were no marked changes regarded as the correlation with specific diseases except fibropurulent bronchopneumonia which was suspective of some respiratory bacteria including Pasteurella multocida and peribronchiolar lymphoid hyperplasia in varying degrees which was strongly associated with mycoplasmal infection. Consequently, the results in the study were suggested that there was consistently exposed against many causative factors including bacteria in the considerable number of pig herds rearing in the middle area in Korea.
저자의 다른 논문
- 1997 "원유중 미량 설파제 검출방법 비교에 대한 실험적 연구" 韓國家畜衛生學會誌 = Korean journal of veterinary service 20 (1): 79~93
- 1997 "HACCP와 품질관리 시스템-합해진 힘" 대한수의사회지 = Journal of the Korean Veterinary Medical Association 33 (2): 83~89
- 1999 "인천 지역 사육견의 심장사상충 감염률 및 병리조직학적 연구" 韓國家畜衛生學會誌 = Korean journal of veterinary service 22 (1): 25~35
- 2001 "유 성분 분석을 통한 젖소 영양상태 및 개체관리에 관한 연구" 大韓獸醫學會誌 = Korean journal of veterinary research 41 (2): 243~252
- 2002 "인천지역 백화점 유통 계란의 위생적 품질상태" 한국식품위생안전성학회지 = Journal of food hygiene and safety 17 (3): 129~136
- 2002 "계란의 보관방법에 따른 품질 변화" 韓國家畜衛生學會誌 = Korean journal of veterinary service 25 (1): 15~22
- 2002 "소규모 돼지도축공정에서 도체오염 미생물의 변화" 韓國家畜衛生學會誌 = Korean journal of veterinary service 25 (1): 31~37
- 2003 "인천지역에서 발생한 돼지콜레라의 역학적 특성" 韓國家畜衛生學會誌 = Korean journal of veterinary service 26 (1): 1~9
- 2004 "액체크로마토그래피-형광검출기를 이용한 닭고기 중 플루오로퀴놀론계 항균물질 정량분석 및 잔류조사" 한국식품위생안전성학회지 = Journal of food hygiene and safety 19 (1): 12~18
- 2004 "인천지역 도축장에서 생산된 돼지고기의 미생물 오염도 조사" 韓國家畜衛生學會誌 = Korean journal of veterinary service 27 (1): 7~15
- NDSL :
- 한국학술정보 : 저널
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기