문수사 복장직물에 관한 소고
A Study of The Fabrics for Enshrining Oblations inside a Buddhist Statue in MoonSoo Temple
This study is to examine the characteristics of fabrics in Koryo dynasty by reviewing the fabrics for enshrining oblations inside a buddhist statue in MoonSoo temple, which are currently possessed in SooDuk temple. The research results follows : The fabrics are 33 pieces in total : 28 Pieces of normal fabrics, 5 pieces of fabrics that is used for covering the five grains, and others like variegated silk threads. Out of 33 pieces of fabrics are there 31 pieces of silk and 2 pieces of ramie. The tabby fabrics, which have the most pieces among the fabrics, are 11 pieces in total. There are 1 piece of designed tabby fabri. whose patterns are expressed by dyeing. as well as non-designed tabby fabric. The twill fabrics are 8 pieces in total. Its patterns are mainly the type that small patterns are consecutively reiterated. And they have various patterns including plant patterns, such as lotus pattern, flower pattern. etc., animal patterns such as dragon pattern. etc., geometric patterns. such as turtoise-shell pattern. swastika, etc. The leno and gauze fabrics are 1 piece of 4-end complex designed-gauze and 1 piece of gill gauze. The compound woven fabrics are 2 pieces of brocaded gauze and 3 pieces of brocaded twill. Brocaded gauze is a kind of brocaded fabrics and is made by adding a gold thread between wefts of already weaved gauze. The figured fabrics are 1 piece of tabby fabric, 6 pieces of twill fabrics, 4 pieces of leno and gauze fabrics, and 5 pieces of compound woven fabrics. All of them are 16 pieces out of all 33 pieces and amount to almost 50%. Single-patterned fabrics, that is one pattern is expressed individually, are much more than any others. Plant patterns are the ones that are used the most.
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (2)
- Choi, Seungyeun 2013. "The study on the yarn & weaving characteristics of Korean traditional plain weave - Focused from the Sang-go(上古) period to the Joseon Dynasty(朝鮮王朝) -" The Research Journal of the Costume Culture = 복식문화연구, 21(1): 1~16
- Park, Hae Jin ; Kwon, Young Suk 2013. "Conservation Treatment and Material Analysis of Lacquered Head-wear Excavated in Ulsan Dated to Goryeo Dynasty" 보존과학회지 = Journal of conservation science, 29(1): 15~24
저자의 다른 논문
- 1987 "Ruffle의 gather 효과에 대한 시각평가의 연구" 한국의류학회지 = Journal of the Korean Society of Clothing and Textiles 11 (1): 43~49
- 1988 "조선시대 저고리의 구성원리에 관한 고찰 -심의 구성과의 관련성을 중심으로-" 한국의류학회지 = Journal of the Korean Society of Clothing and Textiles 12 (1): 37~43
- 1989 "조선시대 심의 유형에 관한 연구" 한국의류학회지 = Journal of the Korean Society of Clothing and Textiles 13 (1): 35~42
- 1991 "역(易)을 통하여 본 심의(深衣)의 상징성(象徵性)" 服飾 = Journal of the Korean Society of Costume 16 (): 75~82
- 1992 "여자버선 원형 설계를 위한 실험적 연구(I)" 服飾 = Journal of the Korean Society of Costume 18 (): 133~143
- 1992 "한국 고대 족의의 유형에 대하여" 服飾 = Journal of the Korean Society of Costume 18 (): 361~372
- 1992 "Hairstyle 변화에 의한 얼굴 이미지 요인과 분석 -Computer Graphic simulation을 이용하여 -" 한국의류학회지 = Journal of the Korean Society of Clothing and Textiles 16 (3): 243~250
- 1993 "20C 전반기 한국 평견직물의 유형" 服飾 = Journal of the Korean Society of Costume 20 (): 169~178
- 1993 "우리나라 조우삽관과 의상적배경" 服飾 = Journal of the Korean Society of Costume 21 (): 129~142
- 1995 "발의 유형과 동작에 의한 체표면 형태 분석에 관한 연구" 服飾 = Journal of the Korean Society of Costume 24 (): 235~251
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기