수지침 경험자들의 수지침에 대한 효율성과 효과성 인식정도
Recognition of Efficiency and Effectiveness of the Experiences with Hand Acupuncture
The purpose of this study is to provide with basic information on application of hand acupuncture as a complementary and alternative therapy by giving some recognition of efficiency and effectiveness of hand acupuncture. And so, answers for questionnaires of 290 respondents were used for this research and collected from June 5 through 13, 1999 from adults twenty and over who were participating in the hand acupuncture training program in Seoul and had some direct experiences with hand acupuncture therapy, whatever they had been treated and/or had treated. To secure reliability of measurement tool. Cronbach'a has been calculated and Factor Analysis was done as Validity Analysis of question classification. Demograprucal characteristics of hand acupuncture experienced people and factors related to hand acupuncture experiences are calculated based on the real number and percentage. The degree of recognition of efficiency and effectiveness of hand acupuncture is made as average and standard deviation, while the degree of recognition of efficiency and effectiveness based on general characteristics come from one-way ANOVA. 1. According to socio-demographical analysis. the questioned could be classified firstly as age (40-49 : 32.5%. 30-39 : 24.9%. 50-59 : 21.9%. 60-69 : 14.7%. 20-29 : 6.0%). secondly gender (male 36.6%. female 63.4%). thirdly occupation (housewife: 43.8%. self-employed: 15.5%. company-employee: 14.8%). fourthly education (high school graduate: 41.9%, college graduate: 37.9%), and lastly monthly-income (1 to 2 million: 51.4%. 2 to 3 million: 20,3%) 2, As for the general aspects related to hand acupuncture. 80,0% of the respondents answered almost zero for the monthly average number of visit to hospital and 15.5% responded 1 to 2 visits, 6,2% of the respondents is complaining of a disorder of digestive system. 19,0% circulatory disease, 10.7% bad nervous system. By utilizing hand acupuncture, 84% of the questioned have following experiences in curing diseases: digestive system 47.3%, circulatory system 9.3%, nervous system 8.3%, 54,1% are curing 1 to 2 and 10.3% 3 to 4 patients on a daily basis with hand acupuncture. Research on the demerits of giving medical treatment with hand acupuncture shows 23,8% are feeling economic burden. 16.6% difficulty of learning and 16.2% weak theoretical backgrounds. 3. Among the efficiency recognition, possibility of general application is average 4,29 and simple treatment is 4,19. economic merits 4.36. possibility of establishment with supplementary and alternative medicine 4.17, medical effectiveness 4.09. 4, As a result of demographical analysis on the efficiency and effectiveness of hand acupuncture therapy, it appears that the recognition of efficiency based on occupation and the recognition of effectiveness based on monthly income are most significant to be noticed. In an orderly fashion. government-employee, self-employed, company-employee. and then housewife have perceived hand acupuncture very efficiently, And those who recognize hand acupuncture to be most effective are people earn 1 million to 2 million won a month, 5. The efficiency(p = .003) and effectiveness (p= .049) of hand acupuncture therapy by number of visit to hospital were statiscally significant, and effectiveness of hand acupuncture therapy by disease exist was statiscally significant (p= .033).
저자의 다른 논문
- 1996 "대학생의 성별에 따른 건강실천행위와 건강상태의 비교분석" 지역사회간호학회지 = Journal of korean academy of community health nursing 7 (2): 257~264
- 1997 "여성건강 간호연구의 최근 동향" 여성건강간호학회지 = Korean journal of women health nursing 3 (2): 238~249
- 1998 "노인의 성별 만성동통 호소의 차이에 대한 조사연구" 대한간호학회지= Journal of Korean academy of nursing 28 (2): 369~379
- 1998 "한국의 중년기 남성의 심혈관계 질환 위험요인과 음주섭취와의 관련성" 지역사회간호학회지 = Journal of korean academy of community health nursing 9 (1): 232~241
- 1998 "도시.농촌 지역 초등학생의 가족환경, 건강행위 및 건강상태에 관한 비교" 지역사회간호학회지 = Journal of korean academy of community health nursing 9 (2): 502~517
- 1999 "영적간호 교육이 간호학생들의 죽음에 대한 태도변화에 미치는 영향" 韓國保健看護學會誌 = Journal of Korean public health nursing 13 (1): 114~127
- 1999 "ICNP의 후향적 개발방법에 의한 한국가족현상" 지역사회간호학회지 = Journal of korean academy of community health nursing 10 (2): 275~290
- 1999 "산업장 여성근로자의 근무형태에 따른 건강증진행위 비교" 산업간호학회지 = Korean Journal of Occupational Health Nursing 8 (1): 22~41
- 1999 "노인의 만성동통 유무에 따른 건강상태 및 일상활동장애 비교" 韓國農村醫學會誌 = Korean journal of rural medicine 24 (1): 79~89
- 1999 "척수손상자의 성재활 교육이 성생활 지식과 성생활 만족도에 미치는 영향" 기본간호학회지 = Journal of Korean Academy of Fundamentals of Nursing 6 (3): 434~451
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기