농촌지역 초등학교 저학년 학생들의 안전사고 발생실태
A Study on the Occurrences of Accidents among 1 st to 3rd Grade Rural Elementary Students
Accidents involving students are an important cause of death and disability. They also have enormous financial implications. In order to prevent childhood accidents. research and education for safety should be strengthened. The purpose of this study was to determine how often lower grade elementary students have accidents and what factors affect the accident rate. The study population consisted of 676 students who were in the 2nd, 3rd and 4th grades of twelve elementary schools located in Kun Wi Gun. The questionnaires were distributed to all of the 2nd to 4th grade student in the Kun Wi Gun to be completed by their parents about all the accidents which happened last one year and collected during the period of March 19, to March 30, 2001. The data were analyzed by using SPSS WIN 10.0 statistical package. The results of the study are as follow: 1. Among 676 students. 270 students had 540 accidental injuries during the study period. 2. The month, the day and the time with the highest accident rate were April. Monday. and between 1 and 4 p. m. each. 3. In the analysis of the location where the injury took place, the most frequent place was on school, around their homes and. then inside the home. 4. Most of accidents were caused by carelessness on the part of the students and the most frequent type of injury was an abrasion. 5. Students most injured part of the body was their legs. 6. They were treated at home most often and usually emergency treatment was performed by family members with disinfectant as first aid measure. Cost of the treatment of the accident ranged from 10.000 to 30,000 won in most cases. 7. Students' personality. type of family composition. mother's age and parents' education level were statistically significant. As a conclusion. 1st to 3rd grade rural elementary students need their assessment for accident involving condition. This study gave a very useful and important data to prepare accident prevention teaching program and to prepare accident prevention strategies.
저자의 다른 논문
- 1993 "일부 경북지역 산업장의 제특성에 따른 건강진단과 보건관리 실태" 지역사회간호학회지 = Journal of korean academy of community health nursing 4 (1): 67~76
- 1996 "목회간호의 현황 및 전망" 韓國保健看護學會誌 = Journal of Korean public health nursing 10 (1): 6~11
- 1996 "종합병원 간호사의 요통발생 실태와 관련요인" 지역사회간호학회지 = Journal of korean academy of community health nursing 7 (1): 100~117
- 1996 "목회자의 목회간호에 대한 역할기대" 지역사회간호학회지 = Journal of korean academy of community health nursing 7 (1): 154~169
- 1996 "대학생의 성별에 따른 건강실천행위와 건강상태의 비교분석" 지역사회간호학회지 = Journal of korean academy of community health nursing 7 (2): 257~264
- 1996 "목회간호사의 업무활동분석" 지역사회간호학회지 = Journal of korean academy of community health nursing 7 (2): 384~399
- 1997 "관상동맥질환자의 건강신념 및 자기효능감과 운동 및 식이요법 이행과의 관계" 지역사회간호학회지 = Journal of korean academy of community health nursing 8 (2): 262~276
- 1997 "대구시내 고등학생의 약물남용에 관한 연구" 지역사회간호학회지 = Journal of korean academy of community health nursing 8 (2): 347~367
- 1998 "혈액투석환자의 영적 안녕에 관한 연구" 대한간호학회지= Journal of Korean academy of nursing 28 (4): 1036~1046
- 1998 "일부 중학생의 성에 대한 지식, 태도 및 성교육 요구도에 관한 조사연구" 지역사회간호학회지 = Journal of korean academy of community health nursing 9 (2): 467~481
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 이용한 콘텐츠
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기