Vector Control of Induction Motors using Optimal Efficiency Control
This paper presents the control algorithm for maximum efficiency drives of an induction motor system with the high dynamic performance. This system uses a simple model of the induction motor that includes equations of the iron losses. The model, which only requires the parameters of the induction motor, is referred to a field-oriented frame. The minimum point of the input power can be obtained at the steady state condition. The proposed optimal efficiency control algorithm calculates the reference torque and flux currents for the vector control of the induction motors. A 32 bit floating point TMS320C32 DSP chip implements the drive system with the efficiency optimization controller. The results show the effectiveness of the control strategy Proposed for the induction motor drive.
- Oal Y. Ohm, Yuri Khersonsky and James R. Kimzey 'Rotor Time Constant Adaptation Method For Induction Motors Using DC Link Power Measurement', IEEE Tran Ind. App., pp. 588- 593, 1989
- P. Famouri and J.J cathy, ' Loss minimization control of an induction motor drive.' IEEE Trans. Ind. App. Vol. 2 No. 1, pp. 33-37, Jan/Feb. 1991
- G. O. GArcia, J. C. Mendes Luis, R. M. Stephan, and E. H. Watanabe, 'An Efficient Controller for an Adjustable Speed Induction Motor Drive', IEEE Trans. Ind. Elec Vol. 41, No.5, pp. 533-539, Oct. 1994
- B. K. Bose, Power Electronics and AC drives, Englewood cliff, NJ: Prentice hall, 1986
- Duck-yong Yoon, Gyu-Ha Choe, Soon-chan Hong, Woo-Hyun Baek, and Eun-woong Lee, 'Maximum Efficiency Drive of Vector-controlled Induction Motors', KIEE, Vol. 1, pp. 27-37, Nov. 1996
- Gilberta C. D. Sousa, member, IEEE, Bimal K. Bose, and John G. Cleland, 'Fuzzy Logic Based On-Line Efficient Optimization Control of an Indirect Vector-Controlled Induction Motor Drive', IEEE, Trans. Ind. Elec., Vol. 42, No.2, pp. 192-198, April 1995
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (1)
- 2009. "" Journal of power electronics : JPE, 9(3): 464~471
- NDSL :
- DBPia : 저널
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기