Specific bovine antibody response against a new recombinant Cryptosporidium parvum antigen containing 4 zinc-finger motifs
A Cryptosporidium parvum sporozoite and oocyst λgt11 cDNA library was screened with a hyperimmune rabbit serum that was developed against insoluble fragments of ultrasonicated oocysts. A clone named Cp22.4.1 encoding a protein of 231 amino acids with 4 zinc-finger domains characterized by a Cys-X2-Cys-X4-His-X4-Cys motif was isolated and characterized. There was a complete match between the sequencing data of the coding region of Cp22.4.1 and the corresponding gene at chromosomal level. Cloning in a pBAD-TOPO-TA expression vector permitted to evaluate the antigenicty of the recombinant His-tagged antigen. This antigen was recognized by 2 out of 5 sera from Cruptosporidium immune calves and not by sera from parasite naive animals.
- Abeliovich H, Tzfati Y, Shlomai J (1993) A trypanosomal CCHC-type zinc finger protein which binds the conserved universal sequence of kinetoplast DNA minicircles: isolation and analysis of the complete cDNA from Crithidia fasciculata. Mol Cell Biol 13: 7766-7773
- de Graaf DC, Vanopdenbosch E, Ortega-Mora LM, Abbassi H, Peeters JE (1999a) A review of the importance of cryptosporidiosis in farm animals. Int J Parasitol 29: 1269-1287
- de Graaf DC, Spano F, Petry F, Sagodira S, Bonnin A (1999b) Speculation on whether a vaccine against cryptosporidiosis is a reality or fantasy. Int J Parasitol 29: 1289-1306
- Jenkins MC, Fayer R, Tilley M, Upton SJ (1993) Cloning and expression of a cDNA encoding epitopes shared by 15- and 60-kilodalton proteins of Cryptosporidium parvum sporozoites. Infect Immun 61: 2377-2382
- Jenkins MC, Fayer R (1995) Cloning and expression of cDNA encoding an antigenic Cryptosporidium parvum protein. Mol Biochem Parasitol 71: 149-152
- Perryman LE, Jasmer DP, Riggs MW, Bohnet SG, McGuire TC, Arrowood MJ (1996) A cloned gene of Cryptosporidium parvum encodes neutralization-sensitive epitopes. Mol Biochem Parasitol 80: 137-147
- Petry F, Shirley MW, Miles MA, McDonald V (1998) Characterisation of a Cryptosporidium parvum-specific cDNA clone and detection of parasite DNA in mucosal scrapings of infected mice. Mol Biochem Parasitol 95: 21-31
- Reperant JM, Naciri M, Iochmann S, Tilley M, Bout DT (1994) Major antigens of Cryptosporidium parvum recognised by serum antibodies from different infected animal species and man. Vet Parasitol 55: 1-13
- Altschul SF, Madden TL, Schaffer AA, et al. (1997) Gapped BLAST and PSI-BLAST: a new generation of protein database search programs. Nucleic Acids Res 25: 3389-3402
- Webb JR, McMaster WR (1993) Molecular cloning and expression of a Leishmania major gene encoding a single-stranded DNA-binding protein containing nine “CCHC” zinc finger motifs. J Biol Chem 268: 13994-14002
- Flink IL, Blitz I, Morkin E (1998) Characterization of cellular nucleic acid binding protein from Xenopus laevis: expression in all three germ layers during early development. Dev Dyn 211: 123-130
- Perryman LE, Kapil SJ, Jones ML, Hunt EL (1999) Protection of calves against cryptosporidiosis with immune bovine colostrum induced by a Cryptosporidium parvum recombinant protein. Vaccine 17: 2142-2149
- Prickett MD, Smarz TR, Adams JH (1994) Dimorphism and intergenic recombination within the microneme protein (MP-1) gene family of Plasmodium knowlesi. Mol Biochem Parasitol 63: 37-48
- De Guzman RN, Wu ZR, Stalling CC, Pappalardo L, Borer PN, Summers MF (1998) Structure of the HIV-1 nucleocapsid protein bound to the SL3 psi-RNA recognition element. Science 279: 384-388
- Sambrook J, Fritsch EF, Maniatis T (1989) Molecular cloning: a laboratory manual. Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, Cold Spring Harbor, USA
- Tilley M, Upton SJ, Fayer R, et al. (1991) Identification of a 15-kilodalton surface glycoprotein on sporozoites of Cryptos-poridium parvum. Infect Immun 59: 1002-1007
- Sagodira S, Buzoni-Gatel D, Iochmann S, Naciri M, Bout D (1999) Protection of kids against Cryptosporidium parvum infection after immunization of dams with CP15-DNA. Vaccine 17: 2346-2355
- DBPia : 저널
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기