Neural Fuzzy Mold Level Control for Continuous Steel Casting
Mold level control has been a major control task for continuous casting plants. The system involves nonlinearities such as stick-slip friction in the sliding gate, time-delay, friction force variations between molten steel and the inner wall of mold, and nozzle logging/unclogging. These complex problems should be solved to control mold level for steel cast. In this paper, we propose a neural fuzzy mold level control technique for solving these complex problems and give experiment studies to show the mold level control in continuous casting process.
- G. Bocher, R. Obermann, and G. Krueger, 'Slab quality improvement by means of advanced mold level control systems, MP T International,' Vol. 16, No. 3, pp. 50-55, 1993
- S. F.Graebe, G. Elsey, and G. C. Goodwin, 'Accurate Control of mold Level in Continuous Bloom Casting,' Control '92. Perth 2-4, 1992
- R. De Keyser, ' Improved mold-level, control in a continuous steel casting line,' Control Engineering Practice, Vol. 5, No. 2, pp. 231-237, 1997
- S. F Graebe, G. C. Goodwin, and G. Elsley, 'Control design and implementation in continuous steel casting,' IEEE Control Systems Magazine, Vol. 15, No. 4, pp. 64-71, 1995
- T. J. Manayathara, T. C. Tsao, J. Bentsman, and D. Ross, 'Rejection of unknown periodic load disturbances in continuous steel casting process using learning repetitive control approach,' IEEE Transactions on control system technology, vol. 4, No. 3, pp. 259-265, 1996
- K. Asano, , T. Kaji, H. Aoki, M. Ibaraki, and S. Moriwaki, 'Robust molten steel level control for continuous casting,' Proc. 35th IEEE Conf. on Dec. and Contr., Vol. 2, pp. 1245-1250, 1996
- J. Paiuk, A. Janini, M. Remorino, and O. Frola, 'The automatic mold level control for a continuous casting process, Practical implementation of different control algorithms,' in Proc. IFAC Automat. in Mining, Mineral, and Metal Processing, Buenos Aires, Argentina, pp.205-208, 1989
- N. Kiupel, P. M. Frank, and J. Wochnik, 'Improvement of mold-level control using fuzzy logic,' Engineering Applications of Artificial Intelligence, Vol.7, No.5, pp. 493-499, 1994
- T. Hesketh, , D. J. Clements, and R. Williams, 'Adaptive mold Level Control for Continuous Steel Slab Casting,' Automatica, Vol. 29, No. 4, 1993
- T. Kurokawa and T. Kondo, 'Development of mold Level Control in Continuous Casting by H Control Theory,' 2nd IEEE Conference on ControI Applications. September 13-16, Vancouver, B.C., 1993
- M. Vidyasagar, , Nonlinear System AnaIysis, Prentice Hall, Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey, 1978
- R. Li and M. Mukaidono, 'A New Approach to Rule Learning Based on Fusion of Fuzzy Logic and Neural Networks,' IEICE Trans. Inf. And Syst., Vol. E78-D, No. 11, pp. 1509-1514, 1995
- J. C. Bezdek, Pattern Recognition with Fuzzy Objective Function Algorithms, Plenum Press, New York, 1981
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기