비행하중하에서 2124-T851 알루미늄합금의 피로균열진전 예측
Prediction of Crack Growth in 2124-7851 Al-Alloy Under Flight-Simulation Loading
In this study, to propose the prediction method of the crack growth under flight-simulation loading, crack growth tests are conducted on 2124-7851 aluminum alloy specimens. The prediction of crack growth under flight-simulation loading is performed by the stochastic crack growth model which was developed in previous study. First of all, to reduce the complex load history into a number of constant amplitude events, rainflow counting is applied to the flight-simulation loading wave. The crack growth, then, is predicted by the stochastic crack growth model that can describe the load interaction effect as well as the variability in crack growth process. The material constants required in this model are obtained from crack growth tests under constant amplitude loading and single tensile overload. The curves predicted by the proposed model well describe the crack growth behavior under flight-simulation loading and agree with experimental data. In addition, this model well predicts the variability of fatigue lives.
- Kim, J. K. and Shim, D. S., 1998, 'A Stochastic Analysis on Variation of Fatigue Crack Propagation due to Thickness Effect,' Transaction of KSME(A), Vol. 22, No.8, pp. 1523-1532
- Shim, D. S. and Kim, J. K., 1999, 'A Stochastic Analysis for Crack Growth Retardation Behavior and Prediction of Retardation Cycle Under Single Overload,' Transaction of KSME(A), Vol. 23, No.7, pp. 1164-1172
- Dominguez, J., Zapatero, J. and Pascual, J., 1997, 'Effect of Load Histories on Scatter of Fatigue Crack Growth in Aluminum Alloy 2024- T351 ,' Engineering Fracture Mechanics, Vol. 56 No. 1, pp. 65-76
- Standard Test Method for Measurement of Fatigue Crack Growth Rates,' ASTM E647-95
- 'Standard Practices for Cycle Counting In Fatigue Analysis,' ASTM E1049-85
- Ralph I. Stephens, Ali Fatemi, Robert R. Stephens, and Henry O. Fuchs, 2001, Metal Fatigue in Engineering, Willey-Interscience, 2nd edition, pp. 155-157
- Kim, C. Y. and Song, J. H., 1994, 'Fatigue Crack Closure and Growth Behavior under Random Loading,' Engineering Fracture Mechanics, Vol. 49, No. I, pp. 105-120
- Newman, Jr., J. C., 1981, 'A Crack-Closure Model for Predicting Fatigue Crack Growth under Aircraft Spectrum Loading,' ASTM STP 748, pp. 54-84
- Kang, J. Y., Song, J. H. and Kim, C. Y., 2000, 'Automatic Determination of Crack Opening Loading under Random Loading by the Use of Neural Network,' Transaction of KSME(A), Vol. 24, No.9, pp. 2283-2291
- Johnson, W. S., 1981, 'Multi-Parameter Yield Zone Model for Predicting Spectrum Crack Growth,' ASTM STP 748, pp. 85-102
- Shim, D. S., Kim, K. B. and Kim, J. K., 2000, 'Fatigue Life Prediction for High Strength Al-alloy under Variable Amplitude Loading,' Transaction of KSME(A), Vol. 24, No.8, pp. 2074-2082
- Elber, W., 1976, 'Equivalent Conatant-Amplitude Concept for Crack Growth under Spectrum Loading,' ASTM STP 595, pp. 236-250
- Hudson, C. M., 1981,'A Root-Mean-Square Approach for Predicting Fatigue Crack Growth under Random Loading,' ASTM STP 748, pp. 4152
- Elber, W., 1971, 'The Significance of Fatigue Crack Closure,' ASTM STP 486, pp. 230-242
- Schijve, Jaap, 1980, 'Prediction Methods for Fatigue Crack Growth in Aircraft Material,' ASTM STP 700, pp. 3 - 34
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (4)
- 2003. "Effect of Stringers in Stiffened Panel under Varying Fatigue Load" 한국정밀공학회지 = Journal of the Korean Society of Precision Engineering, 20(2): 136~145
- Lee, Ouk-Sub ; Kim, Seung-Gwon 2007. "Prediction and Application of Fatigue Life on Characteristics of Fatigue Crack Propagation of Thin Sheet Alloy" 한국정밀공학회지 = Journal of the Korean Society of Precision Engineering, 24(2): 103~109
- Kang, Ki-Weon ; Koh, Seung-Ki ; Choi, Dong-Soo ; Kim, Tae-Sung 2010. "Fatigue Life and Stress Spectrum of Wing Structure of Aircraft" 大韓機械學會論文集. Transactions of the Korean Society of Mechanical Engineers. A. A, 34(9): 1185~1191
- Kim, Seung-Gwon ; Lee, Ouk-Sub 2011. "A Quantitative Analysis of ΔK Conversion Method for the Retardation Behavior of Fatigue Crack Growth in Varying Thickness of Al 2024-T3 Sheet Alloy" 大韓機械學會論文集. Transactions of the Korean Society of Mechanical Engineers. A. A, 35(11): 1415~1422
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 이용한 콘텐츠
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기