강인적응 알고리즘을 통한 Haptic Interlace의 임피던스 제어
A Robust Adaptive Impedance Control Algorithm for Haptic Interfaces
Teleoperation enables an operator to manipulate remote objects. One of the main goals in teleoperation researches is to provide the operator with the fueling of the telepresence, being present at the remote site. For these purposes, a master robot must be designed as a bilateral control system that can transmit position/force information to a slave robot and feedback the interaction force. A newly proposed impedance algorithm is applied for the control of a haptic interface that was developed as a master robot. With the movements of the haptic interface for position/force commands, impedance parameters are always varying. When the impedance parameters between an operator and the haptic interface and the dynamic model are known precisely, many model based control theories and methods can be used to control the device accurately. However, due to the parameters'variations and the uncertainty of the dynamic model, it is difficult to control haptic interfaces precisely. This paper presents a robust adaptive impedance control algorithm for haptic interfaces.
- E. Kristiansen and A. Lindstad, 'A new concept for underwater manipulator control,' Automation for Safety in Shipping and Offshore Petroleum Operations, pp. 35-39, 1980
- D. Wang and N. H. McClamroch, 'Position/force control design for constrained mechanical systems : Lyapunov's direct method,' IEEE Trans. Robot. Automat., vol. 9, pp. 308-313, 1993
- T. Yoshikawa, T. Sugie, and M. Tanaka, 'Dynamic hybrid position/force control of robot manipulators : Controller design and experimen,' IEEE J. Robot. Automat., vol. 4, pp. 699-705, 1988
- S. Jung and T. C. Hsia, 'Neural network impedance force control of robot manipulators,' IEEE Trans. On Industrial Electronics, vol. 45, no. 3, pp. 451-461, 1998
- D. Gershon and V. Baruch, 'Impedance control with autonomous mode switching,' 5th International Conference on Advanced Robotics, pp. 482-486, 1991
- Sukhan Lee and Hahk Sung Lee, 'Intelligent control of manipulators interfacing with an uncertain environment based on generalized impedance,' Proc. Of IEEE Symposium on Intelligent Control, pp. 61-66, 1991
- T. A. Lasky and T. C. Hsia, 'On force-tracking impedance control of robot manipulators,' Proc. of IEEE Conference on Robotics and Automation, pp. 61-66, 1991
- 정슬, 하천장, '로봇 팔의 힘 추종 적응 임피던스 제어의 안정도 분석,'Proc. Of the 13th KACC, pp. 1803-1806, 1998
- Richard J. Adams and Blake Hannaford, 'Stable haptic interaction with virtual environment,' IEEE Transactions on robotics and Automation, 1999
- 이수성, 한승준, 이원구, 하성기, 이장명, '원격 작업을 위한 6자유도 Haptic 인터페이스 설계,' 대한전자공학회 부산경남지부 추계합동 학술논문발표회 논문집, pp. 323-328, 1998
- F. L. Lewis, C. T. Abdallah, and D. M. Dawson, 'Control of robot manipulators,' Macmillan, 1993
- J. E. Colgate and J. M. Brown, 'Factors affecting the Z-width of a haptic display,' Proc. of the 1994 IEEE Inter. Conf. on Robotics and Automation, 1994
- P. Millman and J. Edward Colgate, 'Design of a high performance interface to virtual environments,' IEEE Annual Virtual Reality International Symposium, 1993
- Manuel Moreyra and Blake Hannaford, 'A practical measure of dynamic response of haptic devices,' Proc. of the 1998 IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation, 1998
- N. Hogan, 'Impedance control : An approach to manipulator, part I,II,III,' ASME Journal of Dynamic Systems,Measurement, and Control, vol. 3, pp. 1-24, 1985
- M. H. Railbert and J. J. Craig, 'Hybrid position/force control of manipulators,' Trans. ASME: J. of Dynamic Systems,Measurement and Control, vol. 102, pp. 101-133, 1981
- T. Yoshikawa, 'Dynamic hybrid position/force control of robot manipulators-Description of hand constraints and calculation of joint driving force,' IEEE J. Robotics and Automation, vol. 3, no. 5, pp. 386-392, 1987
- Y. H. Chen and S. Pandey, 'Robust hybrid control of robot manipulators,' Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. Robotics and Automation, pp. 236-241, 1989
- R. J. Anderson and M. W. Spong, 'Hybrid impedance control of robotic manipulators,' IEEE J. of Robotics and Automation, vol. 4, no. 5, pp. 549-555, 1988
- Yonghwan Oh, W. K. Chung, and Y. Youm, 'Hybrid impedance control for free and contact motion,' Proc. Of KACC, pp. 448-451, 1995
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (2)
- Park, Heon ; Lee, Sang-Chul ; Lee, Su-Sung ; Lee, Jang-Myung 2002. "A Robust Adaptive Impedance Control Algorithm for Haptic Interfaces" 제어·자동화·시스템공학 논문지 = Journal of control, automation and systems engineering, 8(5): 393~400
- Choi, You-Rak ; Lee, Jae-Cheol ; Kim, Jae-Hee ; Kim, Seung-Ho ; Kwon, Oh-Seok 2013. "Development of Multi Haptic Control Environments for Tele-operating Robot System" 멀티미디어학회논문지 = Journal of Korea Multimedia Society, 16(6): 689~699
저자의 다른 논문
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기