A Maximum Power Point Tracking Control for Photovoltaic Array without Voltage Sensor
This paper presents a maximum power point tracking algorithm for Photovoltaic array using only instantaneous output current information. The conventional Hill climbing method of peak power tracking has a disadvantage of oscillations about the maximum power point. To overcome this problem, we have developed an algorithm that will estimate the duty ratio corresponding to maximum power operation of solar cell. The estimation of the optimal duty ratio involves, finding the duty ratio at which integral value of output current is maximum. For the estimation, we have used the well know Lagrange's interpolation method. This method can track maximum power point quickly even for changing solar isolation and avoids oscillations after reaching the maximum power point.
- Chihchiang Hua and Chihming Shen, 'Comparative Study of Peak Power Tracking Techniques for Solar Storage System', Proceedings of Applied Power Electronics Conference and Exposition (APEC '98), Vol. 2, pp. 679-685, 1998
- Jeong-Joon Ahn, Jae-Mun Kim, and et aI., 'A Study on DSP Controlled Photovoltaic System with Maximum Power Tracking', Proceedings of International Conference on Power Electronics (ICPE '98), pp. 966-971, 1998
- Tomonobu Senjyu, Yasuyuki Arashiro, and Katsumi Uezato, 'Maximum Power Point Tracking Control of Photovoltaic Array under Partial Shading Conditions', The Transactions of The Institute of Electrical Engineers of Japan, Vol. 119-B, No. 12, pp. 1331-1337, 1999
- Tokuo Onishi and Shigeo Takata, 'Comparisons of Maximum Power Tracking Strategy of Solar Cell Output and Control Characteristics using Step up/down Chopper Circuit', The Transactions of The Institute of Electrical Engineers of J apan, Vol. 112-D, No.3, pp. 250-257, 1992
- K.S. Lee, Y.J. Cho, and B.H. Cho, 'Analysis of the Charge Controlled Inductor Current Sensing Peak-Power-Tracking Solar Array Regulator', Proceedings of International Conference on Power Electronics (ICPE '98), pp. 982-986, 1998
- S.J. Chiang, K.T. Chang, and et aI., 'Residential Photovoltaic Energy Storage System', IEEE Transaction on Industrial Electronics, Vol. 45, No.3, pp. 385-394,1998
- NDSL :
- DBPia : 저널
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기