Utility-Connected Solar Power Conditioner Using Edge-Resonant Soft Switching Duty Cycle Sinewave Modulated Inverter Link
The utility interfaced sinewave modulation Inverter for the solar photovoltaic power conditioner with a high frequency transformer is presented for residential applications. As compared with the conventional full-bridge hard switching slnewave PWM inverter with a high frequency link, the simplest single-ended edge-resonant soft switching sinewave inverter with a sinewave duty cycle pulse control scheme is implemented, resulting in size and weight reduction, low cost and high efficiency This paper presents a prototype system of the sinewave zero voltage soft switching sinewave inverter for solar power conditioner, along with its operating principle and unique features. In addition to these, this paper discusses a control implementation to deliver high quality output current. Major design of each component and the power loss analysis under actual power processing is also discussed and evaluated from an experimental point of view A newly developed utility-connected sinewave power conditioning circuit which achieves 92.5% efficiency under 4kW output is demonstrated.
- S. Chandhaket, Y. Konishi, and M. Nakaoka, 'Utility-Interfaced High-Frequency Flyback Transformer Linked Sinewave Pulse Modulated Inverter for a Small Scale Renewable Energy Power Conditioner', Journal of Power Electronics, Vol. 2, No.2, pp. lI2~123, April 2002
- I. Hirota, H. Omori, and M. Nakaoka, 'Practical evaluations of a ZVS-PFM quasi load-resonant high-frequency inverter using a new generation IGBT for an induction-heated cooking appliance', International Journal of Electronics, Vol. 80, No.2, pp. 329~340, 1996
- K. Hirachi, and M. Nakaoka, 'Improved control strategy on single-phase current-fed interactive inverter', International Journal of Electronics, Vol. 88, No. I, pp. 115~126, 2001
- B. K. Bose, P. M. Szczesny, and R. L. Steigerwald, 'Microcomputer Control of a Residential Photovoltaic Power Conditioning System', IEEE Trans. Ind. Application, Vol. IA-21, No.5, pp. lI82~1191, Sep./Oct. 1985
- H. Terai, S. Sumiyoshi, T. Kitaizumi, K. Ogura, S. Chandhaket, and M. Nakaoka, 'Utility Interactive Solar Power Conditioner with Zero Voltage Soft Switching High frequency Sinewave Modulated Inverter Link', Proc. of International Conference on Power Electronics (ICPE '01), pp. 668~672, Oct. 2001
- S. Sumiyoshi, H. Terai, T. Kitaizumi, T. Okude, H. Omori, Y. Nishida, and M. Nakaoka, 'Practical Evaluation of Single-Ended Resonant Utility Interactive Inverter', Proc. of International Power Electronics Conference(LPEC-Tokyo), Vol. 3, pp. 1680~1685, March 2000
- J. A. Gow and C. D. Manning, 'Photovoltaic converter system suitable for use in small scale stand-alone or grid connected applications', lEE Proc.-Electr. Power Appl., Vol. 147, No.6, pp. 535~543, Nov. 2000
- Y. Konishi, S. Chandhaket, K. Ogura, and M. Nakaoka, 'Utility-Interactive High-Frequency Flyback Transformer Linked Solar Power Conditioner for Renewal Energy Utilizations', Proc. of IEEE International Conference on Power Electronics and Drive Systems (PEDS 2001), Vol. 2, pp. 628~632, Oct. 2001
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (1)
- 2013. "" Journal of power electronics : JPE, 13(6): 919~927
- NDSL :
- DBPia : 저널
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기