비정상 후류가 난류박리기포의 응집구조에 미치는 영향
Large-Scale Vortical Structure of Turbulent Separation Bubble Affected by Unsteady Wake
Large-scale vortical structure of a turbulent separation bubble affected by unsteady wake is essential to understand flow mechanisms in various fluid devices. A spoked-wheel type of wake generator provides unsteady wake, which modifies the turbulent separation bubble significantly by changing rotation directions and passing frequencies. A detailed mechanism of vortex shedding from the separation bubble with unsteady wake is analyzed by taking a conditional average with spatial box filtering, which spatially integrates measured signals at pre-determined wavelength. A convecting nature of the large-scale vortical structure is analyzed carefully. Spatial evolution of the large-scale vortical structure with frequency variance is also exemplified.
- Blake, W.K., 1986, 'Mechanics of Flow-Induced Sound and Vibration,' Academic Press
- Lee, I. and Sung, H.J., 2000, 'Cross-Spectral Characteristics of Wall Pressure Fluctuations in Flows over a Backward-Facing Step,' Trans. of the KSME, Series B, Vol. 24, pp. 280-287
- Chun, K.B. and Sung, H.J., 1996, 'Control of Turbulent Separated Flow over a Backward-Facing Step by Local Forcing,' Experiments in Fluids, Vol. 21, pp. 417-426
- Chun, S. and Sung, H.J., 2002, 'Influence of Unsteady Wake on a Turbulent Separation Bubble,' Trans. of the KSME, Series B, Vol. 26, pp. 353-361
- Hwang, K.S., Sung, H.J. and Hyun, J.M., 2001, 'An Experimental Study of Large-Scale Vortices over a Blunt-Faced Flat Plate in Pulsating Flow,' Experiments in Fluids, Vol. 30, pp. 202-213
- Kiya, M. and Sasaki, K., 1985, 'Structure of Large-Scale Vortices and Unsteady Reverse Flow in the Reattaching Zone of a Turbulent Separation Bubble,' Journal of Fluid Mechanics, Vol. 154, pp. 463-491
- Lee, I. and Sung, H.J., 2001, 'Turbulence and Shear Flow Phenomena,Multipoint Measurement of Wall Pressure Fluctuations in a Separated and Reattaching Flow over a Backward-Facing Step,' Turbulence and Shear Flow Phenomena, June 27-29, KTH, Stockholm, pp. 411-416
- Kiya, M. and Sasaki, K., 1983, 'Structure of a Turbulent Separation Bubble,' Journal of Fluid Mechanics, Vol. 137, pp. 83-113
- Cherry, N.J., Hillier, R. and Latour, M.E.M.P., 1984, 'Unsteady Measurements in a Separated and Reattaching Flow,' Journal of Fluid Mechanics, Vol. 144, pp. 13-46
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기