Dynamic System Analysis of Machine Tool Spindles with Magnet Coupling
In this study, basic concepts of magnet were introduced, and dynamic characteristics of magnet coupling were explored. Based on these characteristics, it was proposed how to analyze transverse and torsional vibrations of a spindle system with magnet coupling. Proposed theoretical approaches were applied to a precision power transmission system machined for this study, and the transverse and torsional vibrations were simulated. The force on magnet coupling was shown as a form of nonlinear function of the gap and the eccentricity. Also, the form of torque transmitted by magnet coupling was considered as a sinusoidal function. Main spindle connected to a coupling of a follower part was assumed to be a rigid body. Nonlinear partial differential equation was derived to be as a function of angular displacement. By using the equation, torsional vibration analysis of a spindle system with magnet coupling was performed. Free and forced vibration analyses of a spindle system with magnetic coupling were explored by using FEM.
Precision power transmission system . Magnet coupling . Nonlinear spring . Nonlinear partial differential equation . Torsional vibration . Transverse vibration . Angular displacement . Gap . Eccentricity.
- Kim, S. K., 'A study on the Analysis of Dynamic Characteristics of Main Spindle Considering Nonlinear Characteristics of Bearing,' Master Thesis, Seoul National University, 1988
- Harris, T. A., 'Rolling Bearing Analysis,' John Wiley and Sons, 1966
- Fellows, C. J., 'Permanent Magnet Couplings,' CME, pp. 79-84, June 1979
- Song, C. K, Sin, Y. J., and Lee, H. S., 'Evaluation of performance of ultraprecision feeding system driven by the twist-roller friction drive,' Fall Conference Proceeding of the KSPE, pp. 1170-1174, Korea, November 1998
- Kojima, H., and Nagaya, K., 'Nonlinear Torsional Vibration of a Rotating Shaft System with a Magnet Coupling,' Bulletin of JSME, Vol. 27, No. 228, June 1984
- Lee, Y. S., and Lee, J. W., 'Vibration analysis of a misaliagned rotor system supported by ball bearings,' Spring Conference Proceeding of the KSNVE, pp. 247-252, Kyoengju, Korea, May 1997
- Yonnet, J. R, 'Permanent Magnetic Bearing and Couplings,' IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, Vol. MAG-17, No. 1, January 1981
- Weissmann, D., Proceedings of the 3rd International Workshop RE-Co Mag. Appl., Vol. 6, pp. 325, 1978
- Lee, Y. S., and Lee, J. W., 'Modeling of misaligned rotor-ball bearing systems,' Spring Conference Proceeding of the KSNVE, pp. 60-66, Pusan, Korea, May 1996
- Meirovitch, L., 'Analytical Methods in Vibrations,' Macmillan, 1967
- Park, H., 'A Study on the Vibrational Analysis of Rotating Shaft with Magnetic Coupling,' Master Thesis, Seoul National University, 1992
- Cho, J. J., Kim, S. I., and Choi, D. B., 'Dynamic characteristics analysis of main spindle built in motor,' Fall Conference Proceeding of the KSPE, pp. 91-95, Korea, November 1993
- Hornreich, R. M., and Shtrikman, S., 'Opimal Design of Synchronous Torque Couplers,' IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, Vol. MAG-14, No. 5, September 1978
- Yonnet, J. R, 'A New Type of Permanent Magnet Coupling,' IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, Vol. MAG-17, No. 6, November 1981
저자의 다른 논문
- 2000 "자동차 시트 및 마네킹 시스템의 자유 진동" 한국정밀공학회지 = Journal of the Korean Society of Precision Engineering 17 (9): 109~121
- 2000 "자동차 시트 및 마네킹 시스템의 강제 진동" 한국정밀공학회지 = Journal of the Korean Society of Precision Engineering 17 (9): 122~132
- 2002 "Dynamic Analysis on Belt-Driven Spindle System of Machine Tools" International journal of the Korean Society of Precision Engineering 3 (3): 82~89
- NDSL :
- DBPia : 저널
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기