The Electromagnetic and Thermal Properties of the Mn-Zn Ferrite for the Power Line Communication
The electromagnetic properties and thermal behavior of Mn-Zn ferrite cores for the blocking filter of PLC application were investigated as the function of additives. The highest density and permeability were 4.98 g/㎤ and 8,221, respectively and were obtained to the specimen with composition of MnO 24 mol%, ZnO 25 mol% and Fe $_2$ O $_3$ 51 mol%, added MoO $_3$ of 400 ppm, SiO $_2$ of 100 ppm, and CaO of 200 ppm. The uniform grains were organized, and the microstructures were compacted due to reduction of pores in the specimen. The permeability was increased up to 13,904 as the temperature of specimen increased to 110。C. However, it was decreased precipitously under 100 over 110。C. The exothermic behavior was observed in the frequency range from 1 kHz to 1 MHz, and the maximum temperature of specimen was 102。C at 1 MHz. In the consequence, the Mn-Zn ferrite core developed in this research will maintain the stable electromagnetic properties since the temperature of ferrite core rose to 93 。C in the range of 100 kHz to 450 kHz bandwidth qualified for PLC. The blocking filters were designed for single phase and three phases using the in-line and non-contact core. The best attenuation ratios of -46.46 dB and -73.9 dB were measured in the range of 100 kHz to 450 kHz bandwidth, respectively.
- T. G. W. Stijntjes, Proc. Int. Conf. Ferrites, p. 194, 1970
- S. O. Yun, H. J. Lee, G. H. Yun and H. J. Jung, 'Magnetic materials', Bando, p.20, 1996
- Y. W. Oh, H. S. Kim, J. Advanced Material Institute of Kyungnam Uni., Vol. 7, p.5, 1996
- J. M. Blank, 'Equilibrium Atmosphere Schedules for Cooling of Ferrite,' J. Appl. Phys., 32, 376, 1961
- C. Hendricks, V. Amarakoon and D. Sullivan, Am. Ceram. Bull.,Vol. 70, p.817, 1992
- A. Goldman, 'Modem Ferrite Technology', Kluwer Academic, p.119, 1990
- T. M. Yanushkevich and V. M. Zhukovskii, Russ. J. Inorg. Chem., Vol. 18, No.8, p.1182, 1973
- H. Inaba and T. Abe, J. Solid State Chern., Vol. 121, p.117, 1996
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (1)
- Pack Kwang-Hyeon ; Yang Jong-Kyung ; Lee Jong-Chan ; Park Dae-Hee 2006. "Electrical and Optical Characteristics by Ferrite for Electrodeless Fluorescent Lamp" 전기전자재료학회논문지 = Journal of the Korean institute of electronic material engineers, 19(2): 200~206
저자의 다른 논문
- 2002 "평면변압기의 설계와 전자기적 특성" 韓國磁氣學會誌 = Journal of the Korean Magnetics Society 12 (3): 109~116
- 2006 "Signal Transmission Properties of the Inductive Coupler using the High Permeability Magnetic Materials" 전기전자재료학회논문지 = Journal of the Korean institute of electronic material engineers 19 (4): 339~343
- NDSL :
- DBPia : 저널
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기